Full-ish update today since we are in the middle of trying to figure out why the plant has routinely clawed throughout this grow. @Niala is helping me figure it out, and it appears I might have too much intake and exhaust going on. I ordered an interval timer switch on Amazon and am going to set my fans to run for one minute and shut off for two minutes repeatedly and see if that will help with transpiration/humidity/etc.
Today marks the 96th day since the seeds sprouted. It marks the 33rd day since the lights were flipped to 12/12. It marks the 18th day of first sign of pistils.
This morning I replaced the water in the Gold Leaf reservoir. It is now set at 5.89 PH and a whopping 475 PPM, which is comprised of the following:
FloraMicro - 3ml/gal
FloraBloom - 6ml/gal
Liquid Koolbloom - 2ml/gal
FloraNectar - 5ml/gal
Armor Si - 2.5ml/gal
Calmag is getting delivered today, so I will add that this evening.
The PPM on the Gold Leaf tote was 159 after about 18 hours in a FloraKleen solution.
Since I was down there running the transfer pump, I figured I should try and raise up the Super Silver Haze so that the canopy is more level with the Gold Leaf. This wasn’t super easy to do, but it’s done and I don’t think I did any damage to the plant. I’ll have to keep an eye on it today as I have squeezed my heater into an even tighter spot and I need to make sure it’s not touching anything - hard to tell with the plant in there.
Anyway, after I removed all the water in the SSH tote, raised the plant, and put the water back in, it had a PH of 5.88 and a PPM of 1000 on the nuts. I left her alone and didn’t top her off with any additional water.
You can see now they aren’t exactly even, but are pretty close. I should note that I had lowered the lights about 2" yesterday, and the SSH really responded. She really opened up as a result.
I have now raised all my lights so they are more or less even at 14" above the GL canopy. Going to keep a close eye on them to determine if I need to raise them back up or not.