The proper PH for Hydroponics id 5.8

Although we can allow a variance up to +/- .3-.4; i.e: 5.4-6.2; We want to keep the PH as close to 5.8 as possible. No need to panic if the PH gets a bit off, but do not let it stray beyond these variables! Peace, lw :slight_smile:

13 Likes

My question is, how do i flush my plants when growing hydroponics? And how much water will be needed? I’m also using rain water

1 Like

You need to post this is an appropriate topic or create one o0f your own

2 Likes

not sure about topics… but their si not really a flush in hydro since most of the salts are not built up and its all disolved hydro type nutrients and not soil or coco type nutrients . so just suck out or swap bucket with your next feed or increased feed unless u see brown slimy roots or salt build then run a ph water 0 ppm and this should only take around an hour or less . after u think they are good then run ur next feed water . find the right stuff for a proper flush most ppl use kelps or hydroguard or other stuff for antifungals rather than anti salts . @veli1

1 Like

I flush after every harvest. Usually 10 days just to get the nutrients out.

1 Like

Do you mean before?

1 Like

Yes, last 10 days of her life. Thanks for making it clear. Just helps with taste.

1 Like

to flush your pklants hydroponicaly just use water only adjust the poh and thats it all you will add is ph down or ph up to keep the ph at 5.8 or as close to it as possibkle you are done adding anything to your water except Ph conditioner uop or down which ever it calls for to keep it at 5.8 to 6.0 just keep adding nothing but water till you harvest 7 to 10 days will flush all the impurities out of your plants corculitory system aand will be ready to hang them upside down for harvest ing

Yes i do