The Ladies Room -- not for plants!

Holy cow!! whats up 420 Girl !!! nice to see you back, Yayy !!!

6 Likes

Hey, @FyshhTrap! Howā€™s it hanging, my friend? I really missed this place and all you crazy stoners. Iā€™m STILL waiting for my kids to go back to school, but my plants wonā€™t and I just have to gab about them.

Jeez, I wish I still looked like that 420 girl. Iā€™m more of a 420 middle-aged girl. :grin::wink::kissing_heart:

We missed ya definetley, plants are getting big for ya! Maybe an entry in the Bud Of The Month for you soon!:seedling::palm_tree::deciduous_tree: Yayy raustins backā€‹:heart_eyes_cat:
Ps Iā€™m 49 so Forty something middle aged works well for me!!!

2 Likes

What kind of inspirational views you ask? The kind of inspiration that gives you the chills thinking about it. I wish I could travel cultivating the country or even better, the world!!

Dreams do die though, and Iā€™m happy growing a full years supply for myself with no one to help, but all the help on ILGM :+1::grin:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s my goal and eventually make it to high times, Iā€™ll make it in no time though

3 Likes

Good for you brošŸ¤™I wish you the best of luckšŸ¤ž

How does one make it to high times? (lol seriously tho) You enter your strain in the contest and travel to the event and get your strain judged by thousands of peopeā€‹:+1::crossed_fingers::grin::scream:

Yea something along those lines, Iā€™m not quite sure honestly, however Iā€™ve been working on breeding things to make it there, so far so good just need the time to get there and enter.

But when it comes to getting into high times and cannabis cups etc there are certain demands that need to be met as well as rules and so forth

1 Like

Iā€™m intrigued by thisšŸ‘ Iā€™m thinking of a few new classes to startšŸ¤™

Depending on classes I maybe able to help teach some what lol

2 Likes

I was thinking about classes for my certification for horticulture and agriculture :+1::innocent:

Oh well cant help you on the certification lol

2 Likes

Girl grower here, just found this thread.

One of the sweetest things about this forum was shortly after I joined, with my gender neutral screen name, was all the super helpful guys here calling me ā€œbroā€. :nerd_face:

I started to feel like I was misleading so finally let the boys know Iā€™m not a brošŸ˜

10 Likes

Hehe, I think I called a bro ā€œgirlā€ here once. Hard to tell sometimes :slight_smile:

Something like ā€œyou go girlā€

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been accused of calling you gals bros once or twice lol
I havenā€™t seen @raustin around for a while @Sl1

3 Likes

The threads you find when poking around the forum. Thanks @raustin. Lady grower here!

8 Likes

Lol @Sl1 , Iā€™ve also been called ā€œbroā€ a few times !! Iā€™m a newbie but feeling very confident , thanks to all the helpful"Broā€™s" sharing their knowledge and experiencrd !!

7 Likes

Sorry to be the history butt head/ wet ragā€¦Plymouth Rock was Pilgrims, not Columbusā€¦as someone who practically lives spitting distance from the rock and is a history buff.
@raustin also reading this because I was starting think there werenā€™the any other females on hereā€¦nice thread!

5 Likes

Whats up @gpitel? Didnt expect to find another person on here from PA. How close to philly or harrisburg?

1 Like

I wish I had seen this before, not that I mind talking to the boys but seriously. Hello to all of my sisters in the growing Garden.

5 Likes

Hello doodlebug

3 Likes