The Ladies Room -- not for plants!

Not me :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought that was the West Indies. Columbus was a schmuck!

1 Like

He was smart enough to know to step on the rock and not in the water. So thereā€™s thatā€¦

Hey, I just bought thisā€¦

Only because its a pretty colorā€¦ And Iā€™m stoned.
Nighty-night. :sleeping:

5 Likes

Awesome! :slight_smile: Nite nite!! :kissing_heart:

I did herbs the first time. Was nice to be cooking some good Italian dishes and be able to pluck stuff off fresh :slight_smile:

OMG!!! I just realized! Weā€™ve come full circle, kids!

I started this thread yesterday to discuss men and their love of gadgets, and here we are today, barely twenty-four hours later and, I ā€“ the chic that created the thread ā€“ have bought a gadget!

I thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen. Please drive safely.

3 Likes

Where we going? Snowing here :frowning:

@raustin lmfaoā€¦:smile::smiley::grin::grinning::joy::laughing:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Well, thereā€™s nothing left to say about my theory. LOL!!! I was completely, and totally 100% incorrect about my assumption. :smiley: :laughing: :joy:

LOL!!! I couldnā€™t have been more wrong!!!

Oh, I needed that. Night.

1 Like

So are you closing shop here? hehe

Needed what? I try to find more.

I guess weā€™ll just have to change the description.

Although, if I change the description no one will ever have the good laugh that we just had. :laughing:

Something like ā€œFun times had by all! $5 cover chargeā€

1 Like

Oh, I needed that good laugh. At least, I thought it was hilarious. LOL!!! Iā€™m still laughing! :laughing:

2 Likes

Used a precious like for that! Glad I could make you laugh :slight_smile:

1 Like

@raustin good night luvā€¦
U kill me , so farā€¦
Itā€™s your natureā€¦ You are femaleā€¦:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::laughing::joy::smiley::smile::grin:
Lmfao
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice seed pod youve bought @raustin how does it works and specs? Maybe ill get one too later to germinate seeds easyer qnd faster have a good one fellow growers im off to a working day off 9hours first time 4 my lil ladies to ne alone that long but they looked great 1hr ago so have funn yall!! @raustin @Oldstoner @Donaldj @DieHigh55 @garrigan62 @yoshi @peachfuzz

1 Like

Only three days to go @Matthew420 :grinning:

2 Likes

Woot!!! Wish my plants would bud in 3 days.

2 Likes

I have no likes left. I spent them all on @raustin. Iā€™ll come back around later. LOL

3 Likes