The Ladies Room -- not for plants!

Hi dudes and dudettes,

So I was going to change the description of this thread because after a mere 24 hours of creating it, I answered my own question which turned out to be horribly, 100% WRONG! LOL!!! Not only was I completely wrong about men, but I just might be a sexist to boot! That part has me a little worried actually. I’m really not sure what to make of it.

Anyway, for your reading pleasure, I give you the original description with my incredibly idiotic blunder for the world to enjoy. All I can say is this is what happens when I shop stoned…

I know there are other women out there… somewhere, but I have yet to find one. Don’t get me wrong, I love all the men here, however, I think you men have a slightly different approach to growing.

I’ve noticed that men are really into all the gadgets and gear that comes with the territory of growing, which is fine. But there’s something said for instinct and plain old TLC that some men seem to be seriously lacking.

Hmm, did that sound harsh? I didn’t mean it that way. It seems to be simply a different way of doing things, and in most cases, getting the same results.

I’m still working on this theory, so give me time. Anyway, I would like to hear from men as well as women, but let’s leave the gadgets at the door.

I want to know how you feel about growing… LOL!!! Just kidding! I could care less!

There’s more, I’ll be back soon.

Sorry about that… had to pee. Yeah! It’s a female thing!

Anyway, it’s possible that I will be talking to myself in here, but if there are any ladies out there please stop by and introduce yourselves.

Blessed be the mighty UTERUS!!!
Peace out, Bros.

19 Likes

Check out Puff Puff Plant on youtube.

Sample:

8 Likes

I know not what you had in mind but I like watching her garden :slight_smile: Music is normally good too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are a couple of ladies running around here and I’m sure they will chime in at some point … Cool thread to through out there… I’m interested …
Also I think you might be on to something with that theory @raustin … Lol☺

:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well, I’m not entirely sure about my theory, but one thing is certain, you guys just loooove to talk about all the cool gadgets; and I totally get that. I occasionally come across a neato piece of equipment that I just HAVE to have. The difference is that, while I love to play with toys, I’m not all that into talking about them.

In fact, one of the things that attracts me to certain hobbies is all the cool stuff to put on the wish list, ie. Aquariums, lizards, Poison Dart Frogs, bread baking, knitting, crocheting, gardening – these are all passions with thousands of dollars worth of garbage that I HAD to have. So now it’s growing pot.

Oh yeah, let’s not forget the most expensive hobby of all, having kids!!!

9 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure there are other women around, so I’m trying to draw them out. It’s not a big deal; I’m used to being the only female in groups. For some reason I tend to get along better with men than women – women think I curse too much, oh well,

7 Likes

LOL! @Matthew420 Are we supposed to be watching the transplant process or her tits and ass?!!! LMAO!!! :laughing: :joy: :laughing:

You’re right, the music’s good. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@Ashley there’s another female grower hunting for women on the forum

2 Likes

Thanks @Donaldj!

Hello @Ashley!!

Crickets

LOL, oh, I didn’t even notice those :wink:

2 Likes

She is on east coast so may still be at work

1 Like

@raustin Not wrong there, and I had 7 ,now have 12 grandkids, so gadget’s are out for me unless a must need not have,lol. TLC,goes a long way with growing

3 Likes

All is good to watch , just see how much TLC goes into the prep,lol

2 Likes

7… humans!!! You’re my hero.

Nice to meet you, @Coltfire. :slight_smile:

Yes, you’re right! She really does an excellent job of tilling that soil mixture, even if her ass is front and center. :smile:

4 Likes

Hey there :slight_smile: Lady in the house xo
I have been here in the forum a few months and it has not been my experience to see the gadget only answers from the guys- usually good to the point and loving experience is what i am getting from everyone here.
I am glad to have another confirmed lady in the mix tho - lol so… Happy Growing!
( after reading the thread had to SMH over the video n comments… good grief… boys really will be boys- thank goodness :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

8 Likes

Hi there @gpitel! It’s nice to know that there are some lady growers in here besides myself. Nice to meet you.

So I made this room for all us ladies, but the men are welcome too. I don’t discriminate.

Stop by anytime! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oh absolutely! The guys here are amazing! I love every one of them, and they have been nothing but kind and helpful whenever I need them.

However, if you leave them to start bullshitting on their own I’ve noticed they will eventually start discussing some new piece of equipment they want. Which, honestly, is pretty adorable.

Then again, I could be completely wrong. Oh, well.

2 Likes

now I don’t spend fortunes on growing and gadgets for it just the opposite I see a bubble bucket and go hmm? that looks pretty simple to make cloner same thing grow boxes the list goes on I do everything with budget in mind. 90% of my grow space was made out of free cycled material I buy cheap nutes and use sparingly route extraction so it works for 3 seperate spaces don’t run co2 just the basics :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m sure there are lots of gadgets I could drool over but my Scotch roots look at price tag first and go f that noise…

7 Likes

I believe @Bobbyb is also female, but I could be remembering wrong.

I believe, also, that you’re correct about the different focuses between the sexes. But then some say I am a sexist.

I adore beautiful women as one of God’s greatest creations. When I say beautiful, I take into account the entire woman. I know very pretty girls that are as far away from beautiful as east is from west.

The sexist accusations stem from my belief that the sexes have their own separate roles to play. When done as a single unit, great things happen.

I don’t believe her role is in the kitchen. I’m the better cook. I feel her role is to nurture the children while mine is to discipline. She cleans, I repair. She talks to all the business people, I protect all we are and have…

That’s not to say the roles are exclusive. I will clean, talk to people when I really don’t want to, attempt to comfort and nurture…she will repair, protect, discipline…you know?

That’s how I’m able to agree with your theory. We’re different so that when we unite, we make a more powerful whole.

http://ilgmforum.com/t/theories-whatcha-got/6966?u=floridason

In case you have any other theories you may wish to share. :wink:

It takes both sides of the coin to be money…

6 Likes