##STRAWBERRY KUSH SPOTLIGHT

WEEK 3

WEEK 8

2 Likes

##SUPER SILVER HAZE SPOTLIGHT

WEEK 3

WEEK 8

5 Likes

Man they are growing like a weed dont they ?
Mine just about doubled since a few days ago I started putting them out, some already showing flowering signs big time…
Hapoy days ahead for us brother, indeed !!!

Looking good my friend looking good :blush:

OK-
My lovelies are crowding each other now.
They are going to be get a trim and a FIM.
So the question is to clone or not to clone?

3 Likes

To clone or not to clone…

Hamlet’s ‘To be or not to be’ soliloquy if Shakespeare had made him a gardener?

2 Likes

Got my answer right here…

“It’s best to clone plants from regular seeds instead of feminized seeds. Marijuana plants are forced to produce feminized seeds only by stressing them. If plants from those seeds are stressed again, they can become hermaphrodite.”

This confuses the heck out of me. SO am I to assume they’ll accept FIM and topping and supercropping just fine and then suddenly show how badly that messed them up once they start to flower and show symptoms of hermie?

Someone, anyone please tell me they’ve cloned feminized mothers successfully…
I’ve never grown from fem seed before and if this is going to mess up my plans to supercrop, SCROG, and clone this grow I’m going to be super ripping angry at myself that I didn’t know that up front.

2 Likes

Just clonem brother, everybody has an opinion…
Follow the common sense.

Those are some mighty fine looking ladies, cant wait to see how they go outside… I predict extreme nugs and full screens :laughing:

great set up bro

Thanks! I set up some LST with tomato hooks & masons line last night and performed their second FIM this morning. As each tip curves back to vertical we just advance the clip to below the next set of leaves up.

LST

FIM

6 Likes

Looking great :+1: @Willd

Thanks man. I’m doing my best to keep them from bustin out of their little home and shading each other. It won’t be long before they’re all on the floor to give them enough space. Roots are already showing through the drain holes. These are going to be monstrous.

1 Like

No not yet but I think I’ll have a full screen for sure the ssh grows bushy and fast I’m at a little less then 5 weeks from seed with my two biggest and they are 24 inches off the floor now :grinning: I actually took one of them out of the tent and moved it to my gg tent because I don’t think I’ll have enough screen for 5 plants
How long before you think you can move yours outside it getting warm here in Ny was 67 at my house yesterday afternoon :grin:

Well with this being zone 5b and there still being 6" + of drifted snow on the ground up where our garden plots are, I’m going to say the usual mid-May timeframe.

I’m considering sacrificing 150’ of my Agribon remay to get them out there a couple of weeks earlier, but I don’t know whether or not that’s going to gain us anything

This is today’s pic of the garden I just took as evidence

4 Likes