The ILGM DownEast 12

STRAWBERRY KUSH

6.42 OZ

Some more exotica I’ve never tried.
I haven’t had a chance to sample it yet other than a harsh-ish J of leaf left in the shaker and some keif. Needs to cure a little longer.

12 Likes

All strains we harvested except AK-47, SUPER SILVER HAZE, and STRAWBERRY KUSH yielded over 8 oz.
CHOCOLOPE & BLUEBERRY were 100% loss.
About 8 oz total weight was lost to “parting gifts” for the revolving door of company we hosted every weekend in Oct

*SUPER SILVER HAZE numbers coming later.

19 Likes

Top top top man, now that’s how it’s done, a year’s worth of tasty weed ,that you can hug and I bet the smell when then lids are off, how about lids on, does that mask the smell? Again you’ve done a fantastic job, from start to finish, you only get back what you put in and boy you put in plenty @Willd pat yourself on the back, you’ve done amazing buddy

5 Likes

Thanks brother. You can’t smell anything with the lids on. (too bad) lol I would love if my house reeked of bud all the time!
It’s way easier where I am because of my lack of neighbors and being legal on the State level. Hopefully legalization comes to Wales soon mate

6 Likes

Oh I wish my friend, I can’t see it happening in my life time lol but definitely sometime soon, it’s just there is a stuck up lot in parliament who just don’t agree on drugs at all lol if you told them you injected cannabis, they’d believe you, because they are just that closed minded about it, but we know that money wins the day and ounce they realise how much money they can make putting a tax on it, and suddenly they will let it in on medical grounds, I can guarantee that’s how it’ll go, I don’t know if I’ll be around to see it i hope so

3 Likes

I would say 2 lbs would last a year and you have double that! Is that really just a years worth?

5 Likes

Oh it takes a lot to make the canna capsules my friend, so if @Willd takes them all the time, regimented as medication, then that alone would probably be 2lbs @Fever

4 Likes

Great Harvest, Great Grower, Great Strain reviews and Great photos. One could not ask for more, thanks @Willd

I’ve got some gold leaf beans, gonna get some purple haze, bubblegum and sour D asap. Recommendations you can trust!!

7 Likes

Here’s the thing, I tend to be extremely generous with the stuff. 8.5 lbs harvested in 2015 lasted 2 years. I easily gave 1/4-1/3 of it away to friends & family. I also used to my heart’s content. Are use an off a lot of it to experiment with topical salves,tinctures as well as a lot of edible recipes.
I estimate that I personally use an oz/mo

9 Likes

i’d love to be at your level ,your my outdoor hero and @WillyJ is my indoor hero ,he has an indoor set up that he built himself specifically for growing weed ,and its friggin awsum ,so what i think i’d like is to live next door to @Willd and get him to help set up my outside grow and at the same time have @WillyJ build me an awsum indoor growroom ,and i would be set ,never ever need to deal with any other people ,ever again ,that’d be me happy

6 Likes

had some a little while ago! woo hoo! hahaha @Willd

4 Likes

Amen brother, I will be growing it again next summer, my winter grow is already spoken for…:wink::wink::wink:

10 Likes

Making me itch to plant my GL seeds with all that praise!

5 Likes

the purple haze has my ears perked up…lol
GL sounds great also…13.5 oz would last a fort night or two…

9 Likes

Here’s a video I have been meaning to post since last weekend.

15 Likes

Fantastic! Thanks for doing this @Willd
I enjoy seeing your methods and Big Bud even, woohoo right CB? @Countryboyjvd1971
I think about the contortions I did to get mine off the line, three layers back in the tent; and that’s just a beautiful set up ya got there. Thanks Ellie, great idea!!
Thanks for the shout out too!

5 Likes

that works with me @Willd lol
thanks for sharing with us!

Great video! @Willd. Thx 4 sharing

I’m def with you

@Willd what type trimmer do you use? hand crank?
i’m thinking one might come in handy…

1 Like