The ILGM DownEast 12

Amnesia Haze

So those of you who know me know that I am the go-getter type and I’m going to take these with a little bit of amber and mostly milky and that’s good enough for me. This one had hardly any issues or symptoms at all. She hosted a couple of cabbage loopers and some aphids and a tiny spot of rot here & there, but overall she’s a winner! I’ll let another strain go longer for my couch lock, sedation needs…
Bud A

Bud B

I could go through the alphabet a few times before I get to the end with this lovely.

11 Likes

Beaut-eeee-ful. Are those photo’s with the new camera @Willd Amazing detail.

i’m thinking your right on @Willd or should we start REEFERING to you as the GRIM REEFER! LOL looks awesome man! reap your rewards from all of the time and effort…

4 Likes

Powdery mildew

So despite the known remedy of peroxide, this is a persistent sucker. MrsWillD has some more on her shopping list for the way home…
I’m going to defoliate any affected stems on Strawberry Kush this morning then spray again.
But first, more harvest activity for Amnesia Haze. I’ve taken about 25 stems from < 3 branches so far

12 Likes

Amnesia haze II

So as my luck goes the two pictures that I took samples for maturity are the only two that have any kind of amber at all. How is that possible? I just viewed a couple more that I took this morning, and all I see is milky.

Well maybe not

Load 1

Load 2

AM HAZE FRONT

AM HAZE BACK

9 Likes

AK-47

Too many spots of rot made us take most of this one early

4 Likes

AMNESIA HAZE

This one was mostly milky though out but in fine health. I just wanted something to have on hand when the 2015 stash runs out in the next coupleof weeks!

Leaving the rest a little longer to get some amber.

8 Likes

BIG BUD

She’s still packing on weight and has only a slight spot of powdery mildew here and there being treated with H2O2 solution and will get an H2O2 bath and rinse before hanging.

5 Likes

BLUEBERRY

She will produce a few sticks. Better luck next season. So many variables contributed to this stunted runt.

5 Likes

BUBBLEGUM

She is also packing on some weight and nowhere near close to ready!

7 Likes

CHOCOLOPE

Dying to see what all the praise and glory this is receiving across the ILGM forum is all about. I removed the one curled leaf containing a tiny spider in a blanket of web

8 Likes

GOLD LEAF

She is far and wide the largest and most productive thus far and seems to be ripening at widely different rates from stem to stem.

7 Likes

PINEAPPLE HAZE

My sister-in-law took a shine to her when she was a sprout because she was so much bigger than the rest. Little did she know PH got a 2 week jump on her sisters b/c of an 85 day flowering period. I tried to get her to flower first by planting in a shadier spot but that didn’t work. She’s been very productive as well but still weeks away from optimal maturity

8 Likes

PURPLE HAZE

This one is probably going to be next to harvest. Hamster sized Kolas are growing into weasel sized Kolas.
With any luck they’ll be koala sized! :koala:

11 Likes

SOUR DIESEL

Another dream strain I wish I’d planted double instead of the less potent ones. I got a 5 seed mix pack with SD in it so there will be multiple going in next season

7 Likes

STRAWBERRY KUSH

Not much to say about this one other than FROSTY!

7 Likes

SUPER SILVER HAZE

Verdict is still out on her. Skinny kolas, heavy veg, late to start flowering. Not very prolific, but frosting up nicely

10 Likes

Well done Sir, well done!

2 Likes

Great update @Willd

Was reading the almanac last night and thigs don’t look to get too bad until after 10/21

2 Likes

Idle hands. I know there are 1001 more productive things I could have done this morning. I’m just not feeling it.

Backing track credit-
Captain Beefheart - Semi Multicolored Caucasian from the chart topping smash hit LP Ice Cream for Crow

6 Likes