The ILGM DownEast 12

Sorry for your blueberry :confused:.
That gold leaf is huge man… Nice job!

2 Likes

yea,what do you think is going on with your blueberry @Willd
your garden looks great!

2 Likes

Nice update and great progress @Willd

I have both Kool bloom liquid and powder that I am using also. Have not blasted them with any powdered feedings yet but they are on the schedule!! Very nice.

1 Like

The trunk split in quarters at the first FIM site when I was SCROGing about a month ago and just never recovered despite efforts to resuscitate. A couple of stems are healthy but the rest are gonna die. I should really just prune them out.

2 Likes

i just stumbled on the powder at an Aubuchon in 2015. then read up and found the liquid counterpart.
the stuff works

1 Like

Beautiful pics to start my day…very, very, nice.

1 Like

Dude looking great brother
You have a great day :+1:

1 Like

That side view really tells the story, yowza!!!

2 Likes

He’s going to have his hands full come harvestvtime lol @Screwauger

3 Likes

Like I said, I Trim for Bags.

3 Likes

Hahahha don’t we all tho :+1: @Screwauger

1 Like

second that! Wow those things are ridiculous! Nicely Done, Sir!

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for an update from you.
Your garden is looking full and healthy Will.
Great job. I can’t wait to see the girls in full bloom.
Going to be a thing of beauty.
Can’t like this enough my friend!

3 Likes

@North_East_Newbie it’s going to be a sea of bud in @Willd place when he goes into full flower mode
Hahahaha Awesome Will just Awesome :+1:

2 Likes

So let me ask this @Countryboyjvd1971 @North_East_Newbie @Willd

It’s August 12th and you all seem familiar with growing outdoors in the NE.

My outdoor plants show no signs of flowering yet, if flowering takes 8 weeks and they don’t start to flower until late August then clearly there would be a mold, dew, frost management issue going into mid-late October.

Are my plants behind? (I suspect they are due to practically killing them with that dawn/neem spray).

Are your outdoor plants showing any signs of flowering?

Thanks.

1 Like

Here’s a couple pics of my outdoor girls.

Showing signs of preflower

7 Likes

Thanks. Your outdoor ladies look like my indoor ladies! Mine are a far cry from yours.

At least two of my girls are in one 10 gallon pot and if/when I get some flowering I can always move them nightly into the garage to keep them out of the fall weather a bit.

3 Likes

@Screwauger mine are just starting to show signs they want to flower but have actually started to
I have one plant that has but only down low she’s also the runt and gets a lot more shade
I will say with in the next few maybe 3 weeksat most you should see them start to flower :+1:

3 Likes

We plan accordingly. Studded snow tires in winter are not optional if you have any kind of commute.
@ktreez420 I’m willing to show anyone around Waldo county who’s interested in moving out this way.
I used the pay version of Farmers Almanac to do climate comparisons.
If you’re serious about outdoor gardening you’ll invest in high tunnel greenhouses etc.
THE great thing about Waldo county is it’s proximity to Belfast, Augusta, Waterville, and Bangor.
Portland is 80 miles SSW.
There is no cell reception around a lot of it so if you have a job that relies on mobile telephony you might have trouble.
We use magicJack. That comes out to 2.31/mo for a 5 year. Runs off the $50/mo internet.
There will be more cannabis based small businesses cropping up and looking for help.
I have a great job but still search craigslist jobs and search on the surrounding towns within commuting distance for the heck of it.
Here’s another nice one all ready to rock

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/526-Clark-Rd_Prospect_ME_04981_M35526-95722

2 Likes

What kind of help are you talking about? Sure would be nice to do cannabis full time lol

1 Like