The ILGM DownEast 12

Bubblegum harvest

Bud= 9.28 oz
Duff= 4.14 oz
Dry keif= 2 gr

11 Likes

The Gold Leaf duff (12.56 oz) made a hefty blob (11g) of bubble hash

12 Likes

@Willd I just wanna say that maybe it’s not 4 lbs per plant like we all would have hope but you absolutely blow me away with your final numbers still!

At harvest I’m counting my nugs in grams and you are up in the oz’s! You inspire me to get to the oz. thank you sir!

You (among the hordes of other awesome people in this community) inspire me to take it to the next level and not be satisfied with just doing it, but striving to do it well.

I bid you a good evening fine sir and am off to seek the Oz!!!Onward!!

6 Likes

@Willd thank you for the educational pictures. It’s really terrible. Loved the power hitter bit. Lol!

1 Like

good job guys

1 Like

Really glad to be back online.
http://ilgmforum.com/t/thoughts-from-the-morning-garden-continued/14133/6068?u=willd
SO this baby | PINEAPPLE HAZE | yielded 9.41 oz of bud, 5 oz of shake and a 2 gram pile of dry keif I sifted & pressed into a keif nugget with my ratchet clamp.

Bonus epilogue to this post is I rolled the shake that didn’t make it through the sifter into a joint. 3 hits (not power hits, mind you) practically made me dizzy. YAY!

14 Likes

looks like you really got it cooking my friend well done ,today is 2 days since i split the stems so move them the 2 of into the dark room for 2 more days with mine

5 Likes

I was just telling my pal in TX how that stem splitting can raise the THC content. I’m sure the ones that went longer after the split gained more trich bulk for sure just by looking at them under magnification. I wish I’d intentionally taken before and after shots. The Pineapple Haze really works well. I still feel very high from the 3 hits I took 10 minutes ago. Sorry been without Internet for a few days. I will make and post youtube video when I make the next batch of bubble hash if you haven’t figure it all out yet.

8 Likes

You have so much choice now, well done my friend you’ve done really well, you worked hard for it and did really well, I will be doing some after shots of all the trichomes on the buds on mine later

4 Likes

Very nice looking Kief nugget. I bet that hit was awesome. @Willd glad to see you back on after no power. That happens. Glad you weathered well!

2 Likes

Ratchet clamp, I’m pissing right now lol @Willd

2 Likes

Big Bud lives up to her name.

12 grams of dry keif

296 grams duff

312 grams bud

@Screwauger @Tylan @Patsbasement @70sChick @Buck3

18 Likes

What is it your calling duff ? Is it sugar leaves?did you make the kief from the sugar leaves or the small buds? Looks great again my friend, I’d love to come for a smoke on that with you actually to have a smoking party and try it all out

1 Like

yessiree @daz49

2 Likes

all the keif is what is left in the trimmer bowl after dumping all the sugar leaf out. It was quite a bit with this one.
All that “duff” is the sugar leaf and really skimpy buds that get shredded as they pass through the grate.
I’ll use all that to make bubble hash. I usually press the pile of dry kief into a nugget with a clamp, but I might leave this batch all loose to sprinkle into joints. The main reason I compress it is because it’s so easy to spill it & make a giant mess with it when it’s loose. It sticks to anything and everything. Ha ha ha.

7 Likes

Oh yeah I forget you use a trimming machine don’t you, glad you’re all safe now and got your Internet back up and running

1 Like

Almost there

Still have a whole STRAWBERRY KUSH and 10 sticks of SUPER SILVER HAZE to trim and weigh up. Here are the bud totals so far.

AK-47 = 110 = 3.92
AMNESIA HAZE = 242 = 8.64
BIG BUD = 312 = 11.41
BUBBLEGUM = 264 = 9.42
GOLD LEAF = 408 = 14.57
PINEAPPLE HAZE = 256 = 9.14
PURPLE HAZE = 274 = 9.78
SOUR DIESEL = 294 = 10.5

TOTAL = 2160 = 77.14 = 4.82

16 Likes

Well, a years worth anyway!

Holy crap @Willd That’s a stash Dewd…

Taking an average, the SK could be 11.92zips or potential total of 5.57lbs!!! WooHoo :tm:

3 Likes

very nice totals so far! Woo hoo!™

In retrospect you can see the definitive victors in the strains. I’d be planning my grows based on the best of the best and the strains that didn’t preform like we wanted, I’d leave them for future inside grows. Just my thoughts of course. Hats off good sir!

1 Like

Omg Mr @Willd ,that’s an amazing harvest, well done you for all your hard work, it certainly paid off,oh yeah I have news, I’m getting a mechanical trimmer to now, based on you my friend :wink:

2 Likes