The grow journal of blu widow kohser kush the babys frm my 1st grow

@Covertgrower Kool bless wat if you did b4 wat would happen

Generally it is done a few days before harvest @Shuggz I don’t know what would happen if you did it before that. Sounds like you’re thinking of experimenting?

Maybe wid one i may do wen i change over to 12/12 let see wat happens @bob31

Sounds like a plan to me. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Init jst
So family wat is the best way to do so-called training is that wen we move the big fan leafs out of the way ao lite get there @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower

I usually just tuck fan leaves down around bud sites. I never cut them. Sometimes I’ll split the fingers, and tuck that way too. @Shuggz

Have a look over of this article very informative. @Shuggz

How do u mean at the mo my fan is jat blowing them out of the way @Covertgrower

Also i got a nutes for sprayin is it best to apray under or it dont matter realy

The fan leaves are the leaves connected directly to the stem. Sometimes they cover the bud sites from the light. The article @bob31 posted a link to is very informative.

Ok @Covertgrower i didnt knw wat u ment about bud site then i clocked on its the stem were the bud will cum and thank i will do bless

Hey again i knw i dont sleep it cause off 20years off nite work never again work full stop well
Anyway Q i have made a 25L mix wid compressed air going in is that ok or shud i have not done that @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower

So i was thinkin of using this as well Nitrozyme as a foiler spary do u knw it its ment to be real good and u can mix wid water and give that way for clones, seed treatment, soul gardening, hydroponic o and foiler feeding is the best way is says

And ere a foto and i got a humidifier @Covertgrower @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971

Should be fine with the air compressor mix. @Shuggz

Hi there my grow family how are we doin i hooe good

So my babys look do nice and on the 8th they will be a hole 4 weeks old also i have hooked down 3 off my babys i hope i did rite here us a foto plss lets us knw blessd

wat u think @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Covertgrower

They look great @Shuggz but I do see that the leaves might be looking a little stressed. How many watts is that light and how close is it to the plants?

Which one there are 2 ok any way
1st is the the hps but i got on 240 is a 600w one
2nd is this

wat one look stressed i have bent x3 of them dem im worried now
2nd is lower then 1st but i dont keep to low anyway

all of the leaves look like they are shaped like a V and this is usually caused by high heat from the lights. I am not real good with HPS lighting but the LED can probably get within a foot. How far up id the HPS light @Shuggz

_hey sorry was doing research on a few thing
ok u said the leafs look like a V is that not cause its a cross wid a kohser kusk i jst had a look at the ones in the big pots cause they are fem seed off k kush and they are like V aswell also the hps light is at 2.7ft high @bob31 _

ok very good it can certainly be genetics so glad we got that covered! They are looking great! @Shuggz

thanks i bent the tops on x3 off them how long do i leave like dat or shud let go back long ago @bob31 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 thanks and how is all blessd