The grow journal of blu widow kohser kush the babys frm my 1st grow

Ok you tube it is bless

1 Like

I have not likes left but you know I love it @Shuggz nice one for the tag she’s looking fat the plant lol :joy: honestly thank you.

1 Like

Hey peps do the update is that I cut den and put in box upside down was 6day today so cut buds of and put in bag then glass jar but guys the thing is that after 6day they look real dry and smells good do I need to knw any thing else @Donaldj @dbrn32 @Johnzy81 @Nug-bug @Mikos @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

awesome! You should be pretty good, just remember to take lid off jars regularly.

3 Likes

How lng in bag I shud do

If they’re feeling dry already not long. Seal the bag up tight for a couple hours and then check them. If it seems like they’re drawing moisture out of center you can probably leave them in the bag for a bit yet. If they still seem dry on the outside they’re probably pretty close to being ready for jars.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 has you covered @Shuggz

2 Likes

If the small stems snap when you bend it then I’d skip the bag and go straight to the jars,.

1 Like

yeah it did at the top so i did bag one day now its in the jar on one i got 110.15 and the other i got 97.27 so it was ok blesss nxt one need to take off frm the bottom and will make a big diff @Nug-bug @dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @Mikos @Growit

4 Likes

@Shuggz I have no likes left but I have read your hole thread from the start loads off info thank you for sharing bud :v:

1 Like

Hey peps how we doing so the buds dry nice it smoke nice smells nice thanks peps bless

Guy got one issue and that is cause I got my own strain goin I’m not sure how lng it should take so I have took to 11weeks now but will be takin dwn tomorrow did flush and all but I’m not sure if I have over done cause there are some bit that look like seed but I’m not sure so would some thing like this happen if left too lng @dbrn32 @Donaldj @Countryboyjvd1971 @Johnzy81 @Mikos

Here a foto of how my blue widow kush ( widow kush- kush widow- Shuggz kushy- Shuggz gold- blu kush) with name goes best let me knw thanks

look nice blu tint to it as well nice @Donaldj @dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Johnzy81 @Mikos @Covertgrower

5 Likes

@Shuggz go with the Shuggz golden - blue WxxxL lol, they are looking great mate almost there love it :+1:

1 Like

real light pictures would be far more useful

1 Like

Hey peps a update so the kosher kush is in fact master kush and it smoke good and smell nice :+1: and the other Shuggz gold is still in the process of dryin smell is comin bak also peps why did one of my plants got seed is that cause I left to long or something like that or is it some thing else @Johnzy81 @dbrn32 @Nug-bug @Mikos @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

It’s possible that why ? If it’s only a few I wouldn’t worry bonus beans lol

2 Likes

Possible that it hermed from a number of reasons. Doesn’t necessarily mean you let it go too long. Could be heat, light stress, damage, or anything really.

1 Like

Ok fam bless also do herm get big flower or will they be small bless

2 Likes

Can’t really say one way or other. Usually depends on how or when it happens. If late in flower due to heat or something the buds are already pretty much as big as they’re gonna be. But could hamper growing if happened early enough.

1 Like