The grow journal of blu widow kohser kush the babys frm my 1st grow

@Shuggz sounds good. Don’t spray while in flowering, and the lower the humidity the better.

guy i am makin oil frm the crop that i mess up the blu wiow i am usin 99.9% achol the things left after filler can i do any thing wid or it jst bin now any one @bob31 @Growit @Nug-bug @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Donaldj

1 Like

You can use pretty much everything but the fan leaves and stems. @Shuggz

1 Like

fam i get that and i have u knw wen u filther it 2 times and on the chesse cloth i got something wat look like hash but the solvent i used was ackhol

@Shuggz what you have left is of no value, once you have gotten every drop out of it!

kool fam bless

Just a tip , all of your leaves are tocoing. In the shape of a v , pointing at a heat problem

1 Like

thank fam i think thats cause of the kosher kush there leafs are like that and the bluwidow kush is the mess up frm my 1st try its took that on i think also the heat in the tent is between 24/27c i was told that is a good temp so is that not the case fam @Nug-bug bless

1 Like

hey fam how we doing jst a qik Q ok wen the ligths com on i see the temp was at 17c and the RH was at 57% is that ok for wen it is all closed off or not and wen itrs on it at hi 27c and rh at 25/30% also is that ok to @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @Growit @Nug-bug @Donaldj @bob31 @bonnie1 @Mikos

1 Like

Temps should be fine in that range. But if you can tighten the swing on temps will also tighten the swing on rh. The humidity isn’t ridiculous, but you should be trying to keep it at 50% or less during flowering stage.

1 Like

yeah i got some thing for that if i work i will let all knw cause i have not heard any one say any thing about this to take away humidi and moist @dbrn32

3 Likes

hey fam how we doing i hope all is well me on the other hand have not been all that but any way

so fam ere the update my babys o sorri ladys are getting bigger look good too but i thinking i have seen a male or a halffy eres a foto wat u lot think is it i think it is

@bob31 @Nug-bug @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @Donaldj @Mikos @Countryboyjvd1971 @bonnie1 guys it bit hard to take foto wid dis laptop i think i need to spend ones again on a phone wat a xxxxxx anyway i hope u can see they do look like a ball but its real short that plant o well i have took out its only been 7days on 12/12 now there are only 7left

1 Like

Hey @shuggz I know it must be a pain with the laptop but could you try to take one more a Lil closer and just upload that 1 pic. Then we can super zoom and be able to see what’s going on

I tried to blow it up but with 2 pics it only zooms so far buddy

can not really tell by the pics, even zoomed in it is hard to see anything

ffffff

1 Like

yeah i knw it hard to take foto wid lapttop but it looks like a one of yr footballs over in us on the english football if that hepls

have a look maybe this is better to tell @dbrn32 @Ron330 @Nug-bug @Mikos @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

Even with super zoom in can’t make it out,

But if you zoom this pic you’ll be able to see hair sticking out of the … forget the names but check it out
If it looks like footballs hanging out then I’m afraid it may be a dude

I can’t tell from any of those either, sorry.

A calyx looks a lot like a pollen sack. Look for pistils to be coming out.

1 Like

@Shuggz

I can’t tell either.

These will help you decide

2 Likes

Thanks @bob31 for the diagrams.
@Shuggz I hope that helps you decide.

yeah i was thinking its a male jst wanna get a 2nd veiw well it looks more like the male one but there are only one at the mo so lets see wat happens but i do think its a dude but the rest are females they hVE GOT THE 2 HAIRS COMING OUT bless @dbrn32 @bob31 @Covertgrower @Ron330 @Nug-bug

3 Likes