The grow journal of blu widow kohser kush the babys frm my 1st grow

well bro im going in to 12/12 tomorow so 8week frm friday 8th dec do the count dwn

Uh, @bob31? I think the holes were drilled before @Shuggz was even in flower… are you in flower yet?

yes that rite fam only 2 of them the rest will be done 4 day to go then cut dwn @Covertgrower

Oh ok. @Shuggz you scared me.

1 Like

yeah fam i am mad but im not that mad a little while ago i asked wat would happen no one knws so im tryin it out if it will boost thc then let see if it make a big diff that why only did 2 and leave the rest to wen it has said to be done in the last 3/4day bless @Covertgrower

1 Like

It does supposedly boost THC, I’ve never done this, but others have and swear by it @Shuggz

ok that kool so let see how strong they will be maybe i shud add one more in 2 weeks and ther atfer too wat u think

Same plant? Couldn’t hurt @Shuggz It’s going to get the chop anyways…

fam wat u think on running 2 lights at 600w so that will be 1200wats a mhid and hps would that be ok or drop the the mhid dwn to 240/400w any one @AmnesiaHaze @bob31 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @Mikos @Growit

When in flower you need all the light you can get! @Shuggz

1 Like

ok they are stay on 660w each bless fam so that will be 1320watt blessd

1 Like

Sorry my friend i havent been well and had lots going on anyway what am i missing. @Shuggz

Hey bruv can you tell me why you drill a whole into your stems plz. And why 3/4 days before thy get the chop. Why. @Shuggz. Am intrested to see what it does am going to do a purple express auto nxt bruv once my new light comes tht is. Got another LED 300w comming. Hopefully get before xmas so i can get my nxt grow going since my first one was pretty shocking i recon al get a 1oz if am lucky i hope. Got 3 large jars like big coffee jars just under half full on all 3 of my girls but so much small popcorn thou so i defo need more light for the flower. My new light aint costing me a penny. So i might still get a hps one aswell when i order my new tent the first week after xmas . Speek soon bruv.

hey there fam how are you
ok why did i do that is because it make the thc go up but no one can tll me wat would happe if i did it like now b4 flower so i did to try out but yr ment to do 3/4day b4 you cut dwn it boost the thc mate @Mikos

hey guy how we doin i hope all is well
a qik Q now that im in flower mode wat shoud my humidi be cause wen lite is on its about 25/30% is that ok or not well i hope so @Donaldj @Growit @Countryboyjvd1971 @Mikos @bob31 @dbrn32 @Covertgrower o yeah my ladys are lookin so dam sex i will put some foto up after 6pm wen the lights com on bless

1 Like

I’m not sure, never seen it that low in any of my grows. Lower has to be better than too high though. Perhaps one of the others can give more info.

hey again Q is it ok to do the spray in the flower stage aswell ok atm im only well today is the 3rd day in for 12/12 any shud and dont in flower any one @dbrn32 @Donaldj @Growit @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Mikos @Covertgrower @AmnesiaHaze

Spray your plants? I would advise not to. Any moisture trapped in flowers would be begging for a mold issue.

ok it only been 3 day now that the lites come on thanks i will not do any more now

1 Like

guy hey now the lites are on ere are some foto bless

thanks @dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj @Growit @bob31 @Mikos @Covertgrower @AmnesiaHaze @bonnie if i have left some out sorri tag yr self in

1 Like