The grow journal of blu widow kohser kush the babys frm my 1st grow

hey bob how thing brother so any were in between 20c to 30c and upto 35c jst in chance MH & HPS way to much i got MH on 600w & HPS ON 400W
mate wat wid the humi wat can be done i got mostly every thing wat can be blessd

1 Like

o i forgot to say i had a mix made up frm b4 wid air stone etc the thing is i put the the wrong one in and cant use it till i start the 12/12 now wat to do wid that or can i leave and shud i take lid off the tank or let the pressure build up wat u think family @bob31 @Donaldj @Covertgrower @noobius @Countryboyjvd1971 @Mikos @Growit @AmnesiaHaze blessd

1 Like

You’re doing ok @Shuggz some
Flunctuation is ok.

wat wid the tank thing shud i keep ot or shud i spill it away to my house plants

I don’t understand what is wrong?
@Shuggz

You said you put the wrong one in. Sorry I don’t know what you mean?

water tank one wrong nute in cant use till i put on 12/12 got air stone in it will be ok and shud i take lid of tank or leave on
i think i was ment to write on sorry family

Nope that’s ok. So you put all your nutrients in and also added one for flowering by accident?

How big is the tank?

Sometimes after my evening meds I can’t read so good…haha

:wink:

only a 25ltr mate but had 18 in it wen did it yeah the bio bloom one for the 1st 3week of flowering that one wat a … i was ment to put in the bio heaven in

:sunglasses::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

That’s a lot of nutrients. I make like a gallon at a time. Only mix up what I need. How long would it take you to use 18 liters?

That’s close to 5 gallons right? @Shuggz

I would just add the correct nutrients and feed them with it. But totally up to you.

Also, why not calculate what you need each feeding / watering and only prepare that much at the time you will need them. Let the water sit open for 24-48 hours before mixing nutrients to evaporate the chlorine. I think doing nutrients this way is likely easier in the long run and less work.

mate i got 8 plants 8L at a time and b4 i was doing after 4 day and now its like this every 2 days so it would have gone fast but the thing is i am going to do 8 weeks on veg and that will be on the 8 dec planted on 8th oct but give few day to say hi but then i planted so i think it is then or jst aweek b4 mite change but b4 i need to change pots i was thinkin i had in 7.5L pots but no jst 5l and 3l so changing 6 of them bob cause i got like a soil less mix i was thinkin wen i change pots instead of put more soil i was going to jst use the clay pellets and jst leave in soilless mix it is in wat u think @bob31

also 18l is about 2g its 4.5to a gallon for us here so i jst call 5l 1gallon @bob31

morin my grow family how we doing on this fine day so my baby are gettin there 3 more week till 12/12 so im going to start takin 15 min off every other day also i got same pot that need to be change around the thing is that cause i ended up mixin a soilless mix up i was thinkin wen i change pots instead of usin soil i was going to re pot but jst use the clay pellet to fill the pots up cause i already got a soiless mix wat u think fam @bob31 @noobius @Donaldj @Covertgrower @Mikos @Countryboyjvd1971 @AmnesiaHaze @Growit bless

1 Like

Ok then with 8 plants then that’s not so much really is it. The most I have ever done was two photos and two autos and the most I ever mixed up was 2 gallons / about 9 liters. But I mixed it right up and used it the same day because it was easier for me.

Those need to go into 22 liter bags or the closest they have there. @Shuggz

Lookin good so far @Shuggz I wish I had more to contribute to your journal and questions but I just do not have the experience but you are doin great and with everyone else you tagged in you cannot go wrong all of these guys have helped me in one way or another.
Happy growin bud and hope you find some relief from your pain brother!:blush::blush:

Cannabis in general seems to be quite forgiving I have had fluctuations from 16% to 90% and all of them are healthy not to say they couldnt be better , the more optimal the environment the better the buds.
That being said I aggree with everyone else you are good you arent fluctuating that much.
Keep it up bruv? Is that how you say it?

blessd bro i take it your not in my neck of the woods then are u in frm uk london and u my brother and yeah bruv keep it upis jst rite blessd

dont worry even if vu did something rite or wrong i wanna knw so i dont make the some or i can do the same it all help bruv bless

1 Like

yes @bob31 how we doing yeah bob i didnt think i was doing to do 8 i was only going to do the x2 kosher kush i didnt even think the seed would pop and all 8 o well and thing never go to plan so i dont plan i jst go wid the flow.
Bob do u meen that the pots shud be 22lL well i got pots wid a opening of 30cm and about that hi

bro do u think i shud do that in stead off put in soil wen i repot 2morow and jst use trhe clay pellet cause i made a soiless one wat u think also i was going to water as i would do on the 5 day got late for appointment then got back late the leafs are not up but gettin there well 2moro shud be ok or shall i do now and change pots wat u think bro