The grow journal of blu widow kohser kush the babys frm my 1st grow

sorry mate im new to this wat is ff and gh also brother im using biobizz organic
any way i was doing 6.8 then the guys say take to 5.8 so after put all nute in it goes to 6 so i left it also wat i have seen to day is that if u see some of the foto is wen i had at 6.8/6.5ph and today i did 6 ph and it looks like the leaf are floppy or it mite be dwn to the fan blowin on them im try i got fotos for this lot at 6 ph but phones is messd @Donaldj thanks

@Shuggz the girls go like that when they have had a feed give them a couple days and they will perk up. Mines are the same after a good feed. Think about how we feel when we stuff our bellys well same for the plants. Well thats how i like to see it since we are all living plants trees animals we all get slugish after a good feed. When you get the feed right i notice my girls are droopy for a couple days then they perk up.

Very cool man
Lookin good on your grow man
Love the scrog net

safe family how we doing @Mikos how did i knw u was going to come out with that blessd
@Growit safe fam i hope all is well and how yr coming along i hope all is well i have not be on yr for abit but i will jst a few thing going down any how talk soon fam blessd guys

finial i got foto frm my mates computer wat a head fxxx anyway guy i hope u can tell frm this foto blessd @Donaldj @noobius @bob31 @bob31 @Growit @Mikos @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @AmnesiaHaze
sorry if i lft out some one sorry bless

here a foto of the new lite set up blessd

thanks blessd

o yeah i forgot to say that i have a clone tent too now i can start using again had lite in big one well untill i got the MH to go wid the HPS wat a good match ere the clone one put some blue widow kush in water today check 2morow then paper towel i hope its good already got 6 goin shuggz’s strain i hpe they are good and i didnt even wat have seed o well let get started again for the 3rd one will start a new one for that i will do later an way ere the foto

@bob31 @Donaldj @noobius @Growit @AmnesiaHaze @miko @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 bless

Looks to me more like you are having a Calcium/magnesium Deficiency which is ph related but also something coco is very prone to

All looking good my friend. Cant wait to xmas is over and i can buy myself some new equipment. Chuffed for you mate. @Shuggz

hey bro @Donaldj how u i got cal mag in is that i have not put too much in shud i put more in

hey family how we doin today i hope all is good thanks @Mikos at last got some foto up for peps to check and thanks
so @Donaldj i shud be good if i leave my ph at 6 thanks family for all this help

Good day my friend @Shuggz.

Nice photos mate they are looking good. Drop me a message when you are back online @shuggz and al tell you whats been happening. ???

Very cool dude​:+1:t3::+1:t3:

hey peps how we doin it a good job i did nite for 20 year that i can stay up but it not good need to try get bak to sleeping good anyway nuff of that
so i put 3 back in the clone tent im thinking i mite need to do 3months on them slow growth will see but the other 5 the are doing good growin nice they all over 4wk ere a foto of the slow grow ones 1st back in the clone tent

wat u fink @bob31 @Covertgrower @noobius @Growit @Mikos @Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj and the big tent is to follow let me knw on how i hang lites if ok or shud i let the MH hang wid out the reflector thanks peps blessd

ere the other thanks guys

the lights

Looking good @shuggz I prefer to veg a little longer. Having either light in there won’t hurt a thing. More light the better.

yeah veg will be 2month mate @Covertgrower

hey peps how are we doing today i hope all is well so guys im not sure cause my babys are actively growing shud i start watering every other day i ask cause i think there are really drinkin and the medi is lite and look so dry but water on sunday that the 5 in the big one how but the 3 i have put back in the clone tent are happy as can be and pots are heavy also feed on sunday up till now it was all together but x3 are good and the rest look like need feed wat u fink guy the foto on few txt back are frm the moring way b4 the lights go out a few new leaf look like they got light burn but the light is real high up then im think they come out like that but how can they i realy need to get my phone sorted just waitin for my brother to come wid a cam so i can show blessd @AmnesiaHaze @bob31 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @Mikos @Donaldj @Growit