The Grow Goddess and a Chocoloupe Seed

OMG I’m In Love

2 Likes

Wednesday, February 14, 2018
She got a good, thorough watering today 'cause she really needed it. Pulled down more giant fan leaves, but the best part is she’s showing her first signs of flower.

She’s really starting to show off her beautiful girlish figure too.

And definitely starting to stretch.

So now that she’s well into flowering she needs much more attention when it comes to watering. I’m noticing she’s drying out much more quickly now probably because the humidity is not as high as I would like, but she’s doing ok.

19 Likes

yes, she does look lovely @raustin !!

3 Likes

Looking great :+1::v:

2 Likes

@Rick3, I’m determined to get your babies looking like this. :wink:

2 Likes

Beautiful girl you have!

2 Likes

Thank you, everyone! She does turn heads, doesn’t she? :grin:

4 Likes

Saturday February 17, 2018
Week Seven of twelve week grow.
Lighting at 12/12
The following is added to one gallon of water:

Big Bloom = 1 1/2 teaspoons
Grow Big = 1 teaspoons
Tiger Bloom = 1 teaspoon
Boomerang = 1/2 teaspoon
Microbe Brew = 1/4 teaspoon
Kelp Me Kelp You = 1/4 teaspoon
Beastie Bloomz = 1/8 teaspoon
Flowers Kiss (foliage spray on application)
1 teaspoon per gallon in sprayer.
*All measurements at half strength.
Ph = 6.6
EC = 3.0
Raised the lamp another 3 inches.

So, last night the inline fan died, but I ordered another one and it should be here tomorrow – thank God for Amazon Prime! The temperature is fine at 78°F, but I can smell her.

Here she is in all her splendor…

She’s sprouting buds everywhere!

This is the top cola to be…

17 Likes

Looking bushy green and beautiful @raustin

1 Like

She looks great!

2 Likes

I know, right? I can’t believe how bushy she is. For a sativa this is the bushiest plant I’ve grown yet.

4 Likes

Gotta love that shade of green @raustin! Beautiful

2 Likes

My favorite color. :blush:

Just found your grow journal @raustin. She’s looking great. I’m joining along!

1 Like

Welcome to my humble grow, @mulegal. :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks. You details are perfect for folks like me starting out. Even though I’m outdoors and you are in, you are making it clear what these plants like to flourish :herb:

1 Like

What is “EC”?

1 Like

Remember when I told you to get an EC or PPM meter? This is what it measures: electrical conductivity, or parts per million in the water. When you use your nutes you will want to know how concentrated those nutes are getting in the soil. So when you measure the runoff water (the water that comes out the bottom of the pot) you can see if you need to add more, or you’ve added to much. This comes in handy when you’re trying to figure out what’s wrong with a sick plant. If you find the concentration getting too high then a flush would be in order. :relaxed:

6 Likes

She looks great.

2 Likes

Fell a little behind here sorry, but you’re definitely on your way with a beautiful plant! She’s definitely quite the bush for a sativa.

1 Like