The Dream Plant

Well have a good ride and keep the rubber side down!

One brownie sounds like a good deal. For BOTH of you! :wink:

2 Likes

Will have a good ride for sure ! Am as excited as a little kid to get on the road again. Can’t explain it but it is a different reality on the road ! Love the open road.

I thought a brownie was a really good price.
Jerry

3 Likes

Baby Pictures ! In my Grow Box with the LED on.

Dream Plant #1 is still in ICU and is holding her own. The leaves are turning green again but very slowly. She was really shocked with the pH changes. Do not have a picture of her yet, she is not viewing due to vanity LOL !

6 Likes

06-27-17 Day 32

Plant 1 is still in the ICU Nursery. Not doing a lot to her just rainwater and let her sit in the sun. Not growing a lot but the leaves do look a little greener. Guess she might make it after all. If she starts to grow, I’m gonna put her in the pepper and okra patch and let her grow. The Okra can get to 12 feet tall so I am not going to try to keep them small. I will top her and leave her in the corner.

Plant #2 is going hot guns. Not much increased height but the leaves are getting greener, bigger and longer. It also has another set of leaves starting. Hope she takes off soon. Needs water tomorrow.

I am leaving them both in the custody of my brownie- munching friend Amy ! She is excited about being part of a grow. First time for her. She may even post the progress of the grow while I am gone. BUT NO EXTRA BROWNIES FOR THAT ! LOL Well, I may weaken and give her a bonus for good work!

Tomorrow is the start of the ride to CO. Hopefully will make it with no too much bad weather. Kickstands up at 0630. I am not taking my computer this time. Kyla has her laptop and I will use that if needed.

Later on. Jerry

4 Likes

Have a great trip TX, be safe and yall don’t get in much trouble if you can help it!

Howdy Ya’ll !

I’m Amy (the now wiser brownie Muncher) Jerry gave me his password for his account to update. I’m actually in his den/grow room right now giving you an update.

First, I am glad he took the other brownies with him, I would have ate them all. Actually do not think that would be possible in one week. I am a light-weight for pot but these brownies are unreal. Just a small strip lasts me most of the day. LOVE IT ! ! :heart_eyes:

Plant #1 has decided to grow all the sudden and is about 8 inches tall and heading up. I do not know what to look for in growth other than looking for nutrient deficiencies but the leaves are getting bigger and are more green than before. I am watering it for the week. No additional food was given.

Plant #2 is inside in the grow box but not getting that much taller than when she was planted. The leaves are deep green and look nice. I bet it will not be long before she shows up and takes off. Only pH water at 6.6.

I have been reading a lot and am thinking about starting my first grow but it will be hard with two curious teenagers in the house and it is not legal here. :angry: Not to mention the time involved. Would be tight with my work schedule.

Anyway, Jerry, here is your first report. HA-HA. Thought I wouldn’t do it didn’t ya !

Everyone else, Ya’ll take care. Jerry speaks very highly of a lot of people here and after looking at the grows you have - No Wonder. You are indeed a talented bunch. Amy :cowboy_hat_face: (Couldn’t find a cowgirl !)

6 Likes

Thanks for updating Jerry’s grow Amy! We enjoy doing what we do! Maybe Jerry will let you grow one or two at his place? Maybe you could make him a brownie… Hahaha @TxGrowman

:v::+1::grin::palm_tree:

6 Likes

Nice to meet you Amy. Thanks for the update!!

3 Likes

Lol you seem like an awesome person so you should fit right in with everyone here at ILGM! Maybe you make your own profile and we get you committed to your own grow lol!

I try to be a positive influence :wink:

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I think it’s awesome, the way you stepped up to help! And you are right this place is awesome, lots of female growers that you could converse with✌
When you make up your mind we’ll be here!:sunglasses:
Keep em green

4 Likes

Amy here again. Jerry is having a blast on his play toy (Harley) and doesn’t want to come home. LOL Can’t say as though as I blame him, his situation at home is really the pits.

@ktreez420 Thanks. I would really love to do a grow at home but family has to be first. I think I can convince Jerry to let me get involved in the grow. I can tell he was a college instructor, he has a nice way of teaching you stuff even to dummies like me ! I never liked studying but he got me motivated.

Looked in on Plant 2 and she was turning color like she has a nitrogen problem. pH was in line last time (forgot to put it in the log - rookie mistake !) and runoff was 6.7. That is right on target for Jerry. I re-checked the runoff and it is 7.6 now !! WTH !?!?

Talked to Jerry on the cell and am going to take it out and flush with rain water, then placed her in the greenhouse on the deck in the back yard. Plant #1 is now back in the grow box as she took off after she was getting flushed. His rainwater is pH 6.8. How cool is that, no messing around with pH up or down. Jerry does a lot of things that do not make sense to me (with my little knowledge) but the plants always seem to respond.

I am having a good time looking through his private journals of his grows. A ton of great information in his journals.

Well, gotta get to home and take care of the family. Later ya’ll. Amy

6 Likes

Thanks for the update @Amy hahaha @TxGrowman Hey you username is available!

Thanks for the update and some of the growing techniques we use are tailored specifically to the cannabis plants. Jerry has been great on here and all the guys really wish him all the best.

1 Like

I wish I had someone like you to tend to my plants while I went away!! @Amy/@TxGrowman

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

That was the first time I tagged anyone and I did it right ! I am considering starting my own grow but in the meantime, will help Jerry. Amy:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Hi Gang, Amy here again. Jerry is on his way back now. Talked to him last night and he sounded pretty beat. Should be home tomorrow. Plants are watered and notes to follow.

Ya’ll take care. Amy:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Thanks for the update Amy! Keep us posted @Amy @TxGrowman

Well, Got home and my wife had killed one of my plants, the other plant was wilted over and looked beyond repair. Kind of Pi&& at my wife, needless to say. I wish I had thought to take a picture of it before I started CPR (Cannabis Plant Resuscitation) on her. I put her in the small greenhouse that has a RH of about 75-80 % with mild nutes (1/4 strength 10-10-10).

She has made an amazing recovery to about looking like a normal plant in about 36 hours. The pictures are below. If I had known she was going to do this, I would have taken a before picture.

Kind of strange, when I put them in the natural light, they thrive. If I put them in my grow box under CFL or my LED’s (which have worked perfectly in the past) they get sick! :confused: It has only happened with the CA Dream seeds and never with the others I have bought from Robert. Not sure what to think of that. It is hard for me to grow fem in my yard because they will be out of place in a empty garden in a couple months, also I do not think that I will be living here that long.

For now, gonna keep on letting her grow in the greenhouse and seeing what comes up. May try the lights again as soon as she is recovered and I bring her inside.

Has anyone grown these seeds to completion ? I would like some input if you did.

Ya’ll take care. Jerry

3 Likes

Sorry Jerry can’t help! They don’t look so bad. A little pekid around the edges maybe? @TxGrowman

1 Like

@Babwe-Buds

I am growing my seed outside in a greenhouse because it doesn’t seem to flourish under my CFL or LED’s ! Not sure what is going on with it. It was abused by my wife and almost went dead when I came home from my bike trip to CO. The other one just outright died.

When I put the plant in the greenhouse, it took off earlier in the grow. Brought back inside, it was slowly dying. Now it is outside again and is doing great. How is your grow going? These seeds are the only ones I have had problems with from Robert. Not sure what I am doing wrong?

Never heard of this before, any input from your grow would be great. Jerry

What do you keep your pH at with that mix?