The annoying Bug

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

“I your beginners kit and the pistols are getting ate by some kind of bug. My whole crop. I use the bug blaster and use it right. What should I do or what can you do for me should I loose my whole crop. I’ve did everything exactly like you said.Need help!”

@Majiktoker @garrigan62 @latewood @Aquaponic_Dumme

Pics would be a big help

Pictures would help greatly

1 Like

@Majiktoker Thanks bro :wink:

1 Like

Not a problem brother

Out of likes giving out all my love

1 Like

Lol all well im wore out and soon off to bed

I’m going to have to second that I’ve just been on here trying to help some folks out

1 Like

Thanks man much appreciated as you seen in my thread my hands are full

It’s absolutely my pleasure you guys have been so much help for me and everyone else it’s the least I can do

1 Like

are the plants indoor or outdoor grown?

small green caterpillars would eat the pistils on my outdoor grow…and they are hard to see/find on or in the buds…look for small dark beads, their poop, on the leaves around the attacked buds to confirm caterpillars.

I have no knowledge of bug blaster, can’t help there.

3 Likes

I am so sorry to hear about your plant issues. Although the bug blaster is a goo product; Some bugs may not be affected by it. Bottom line: If you need our help, then you need to join the forum and fill out a support ticket here in the forum and show us a picture or 2. We cannot guess as to what bug if any are eating your plants, unless you do. We would like to make an informed decision, Peace, lw

4 Likes

I’ve been having alot of issues lately with cutter bee’s with all of my outdoor plants this year… :wink:
Nothing seems to stop them… not sure if that’s what your dealing with… little buggers show no mercy on my plants… :angry:

:v::sunglasses:

I’d recommend Diatomaceous Earth (food grade) with any bug problem, especially outside. It will help strengthen up the stems too.

1 Like

@Hogmaster I feel so LMFAO

2 Likes

Sup buddy how are you

Doing good as a mater of fact…want to talk for a few on skpe?

1 Like

Sure thing

on my way there