Thank you for having me

She getting bigger :cowboy_hat_face::+1:
Sheā€™ll work on a nice root system the sheā€™ll take off towards the shy
Woohoo @soilman837
@Hogmaster :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster thankyou guysā€‹:+1:I really appreciate it! Itā€™s supposed to get stormy soon :blush:

2 Likes

@soilman837 if you get a extend period of rain some of the people will set up a tarp system to help keep rain off the plants especially once they are budding
Just food for thought

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 ok good idea :bulb:

1 Like

Saw two adult male deers. I sat down on a log and watched them. Once they saw me sit down on a log, one told the other scadel and they lol. They were not any where near Stacy. Ha

1 Like

@Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 going back to my grow box idea this fall plant. The plant outside died. Iā€™ve decided my indoor growbox idea is better.

1 Like

@Majiktoker @Hogmaster @Touretteboy @Countryboyjvd1971 to me people thinking my coincell battery idea is dumb you can think that. But for the people believe the could work you are correctšŸ˜Š I had my sprout today. I will not being growing this beautiful plant do to going on vacation but the idea works. My homemade co2 creates a lot of mist in the box and gets ya a little buzzed.

1 Like

Well we are moved in and the girl are loving they live outside now and at 3900 feet elevation. They are digging the sun here

my internet here is pretty shitty but it beats none at all lol

8 Likes

@Touretteboy plants look greatšŸ‘I did the same thing with my first plant a couple of years ago. I didnā€™t feel like topping and it was the best plant over grown. She was in backyard soil grown in a tire. It was a strain my friends dads unknown strain.

1 Like

Hey bro, just wondering have you considered growing her a few inches to a foot indoors with cfl bulbs? I imagine if she was 6 inch or taller she would grow way quicker, although if she survives from a baby outdoorsā€¦ sheā€™ll be a Spartan!

@McLovin777 check my indoor idea

1 Like

@McLovin777 my growbox idea= I use high intensity leds attached to coin cells I replace every eight days. $40 a month spent of coincells
Homemade co 2
Club soda baking soda mix patten pending :wink:
Autoflower blueberry seeds
2 gallon container
And box of your choice.

I got the idea from instructables. Guy grew a citrus plant with with a joule thief. My buddy also grew a pineapple express plant with just using a car battery, inverter, led and some dirt in a bucket. He had no fans because the room got enough co2.

1 Like

Ayeeee save money by getting a 300w 150w actual and just plugging it in a walk but to each their own my man :smiley: canā€™t wait to see it either way

3 Likes

I agree with @McLovin777. Spend the money up front on a good light. $40 a month for coin cells sounds like a lot. Just a thoughtā€¦

@MattyBear my better for the environment just a though. $40 ainā€™t a lot donā€™t be cheap.i know a guy who is a professional grower who said idea works and he wishes his electric was what Iā€™m going to be paying just a though. I probably spend more on food and coffee in a week than I do on my indoor.lol :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m interested to find out how that works for you bud. :+1:

1 Like

@MattyBear thankyou manā€‹:blush: Iā€™ll show you guys soon in two to three weeks :+1:

1 Like

may look really ugly but I can work. I had to add a back panel because the cardboard was driving me bananas lol