Thank you for having me

@Soilman
Strain guess… red oak lol. I saw that it was kush, just kidding. It just looked so weird

1 Like

Did the plants run into the light yet? Have you tried anything to limit the size? Be cool if you could put them outside so you get some monster 30"-40" buds! Lol!

1 Like

they are pretty big and really close to the light but I am moving into my new house soon, really busy picking out appliances and furniture, paint, cameras ect. They will be in their new grow space soon though lol

4 Likes

Hi little girl welcome to the world lol @soilman837 :+1:

1 Like

Lol your a riot! I’m going to see her tomorrow, but believe it she was transplanted there. Two days before I took the picture I did it. I was like this isn’t going to work, but the next day it rained like crazy. So I came back the following day and there she was.

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 you guys and gals are awesome :clap: :blush:

1 Like

We are all like minded and want everyone to have a great harvest tag me if I can be of any help brother :v::cowboy_hat_face:CB

@Countryboyjvd1971 thankyou will do😊I’ll keep you guys posted

1 Like

@soilman837 welcome you have to watch @Countryboyjvd1971 lol just kidding great guy you will get a chance to meet some great people your baby is so cute can’t wait to watch her grow

1 Like

@Hogmaster ya she is adorable :+1:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Damn it’s been eight days since I’ve planted her just these things do grow quickly huh weird

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster loving the rain !

1 Like

4 Likes

Looking good buddy

4 Likes

@Hogmaster thankyou buddy👍I had ton of rain water that collected in my container from the past few days. It saves me a lot of time and effort to get the water from creeks. Better for environment .

6 Likes

Naming my plant Stacy. Long story short my English Was friends the band who made Stacys mom has got it going on way back when.

With the band