Thank you for having me

This is what I love about a journal

6 Likes

Looking good keep up the good work what are your side lights there I like those

2 Likes

Waterproof Galaxy hydro 22 inch 54 watts per light, Amazon 39.99 they have longer ones too, they are 100 wattā€™s and thankā€™s

5 Likes

I bought my wife a d7100 Nikon camera for Christmas this year, it takes way better photoā€™s than my galaxy phone lol

5 Likes

I like your setup. Looks well thought out!

1 Like

I used terracotta potā€™s as they are really thirsty as a rule, the lightā€™s are all at 14 inches from the top of the table, the pots are 10 inches tall, I wanted to be able to cover all the under canopy branches and leaves, also, so that when I grow sativa strains, I can tie my fishing string above each light, to the poles, in a criss cross, side to side and then as needed pattern, the table was originally added cause, I hate bending over or stooping, itā€™s not good for oneā€™s back but as it turns out it gives me a better circulation of the air in the tent

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got arthritis and several herniated discs in my back so Iā€™m big on raising stuff up!

How many watts is the top led light?

600 watts viparspectra they last 100000 hours as opposed to the others at 50000

You might be a little close to the tops of your girls. How high above the top is that light? It looks a might close for a 600 ā€¦ Iā€™m thinking it should be around 3 feet.

Sounds like a nice light!

This from my buddy Al, @Niala

Hereā€™s a chart for LED lights, itā€™s for equivalent watt, so if your LED light is 300W follow the chart for it, itā€™s not made for actual or real draw and itā€™s an approximation, that clarify, here it is :

120 W to 180W ~1.5 feet
180W to 300W ~2.0 feet
300W to 600W ~2.5 feet
600W to 1200W ~3.0 feet
1200W to 2000W ~3.5 feet

Hoping thatā€™s helping as many as fellow growers possible

2 Likes

the manufacturer recommends gradual introduction for the first two weekā€™s and then 12 " to 18" I have them at 18" now the plants themselves are indicas and they rarely ever get over 30 inches Iā€™m 22 inches and going up, I thought about putting them closer and I want to but the 18" maximum is to make the plant strive for the light above, once they reach 30 inches, I will lower it to 12 inches, the par meter says, I am good and the soil light reading is perfect, thanks for looking out though I love it

1 Like

Excellent. Youā€™re definitely on top of it!

What did you wind up paying for that light?

2 Likes

259.00 but itā€™s on sale for 249 on amazon now

Thatā€™s a nice deal!

yeah I love a good deal lol

1 Like

I grow for my wife and I, I dont care about making money but there are pot clubs out there selling you bud you know nothing about, thats why I grow for my wife and I, not for profit lol I usually wait till the next greatest product comes out and pick up the year beforeā€™s hottest item for about half the cost lol

5 Likes

Thatā€™s the way I do my golf clubs except I wait for the third year!

2 Likes

And Iā€™m with you. I also grow for me and my wife. We both have chronic pain.
I
Weave mmj here and they have it tested but they donā€™t test for pesticides (or if they do they donā€™t publicize it). Either way Iā€™m growing for the quality! Like you said!

3 Likes

I was 12 inches away not 18 inches I checked this morning good looking out bro I donā€™t touch my plants or the tent when I have had a few cocktails, you live and learn right lol Thank you for noticing that :relaxed:

2 Likes

they are growing so nicely

5 Likes

Excellent! Always good to double check! They really do look great and they are going to provide a lot of enjoyment!

1 Like