Thank you for having me

I’m not intending to give you crap. You’re post says you had an issue with germination and you popped another seed 18 days ago. I literally don’t see a plant anywhere in that picture. Possibly some brown possibility of a plant. I was only suggesting that lack of light is probably the reason why.

2 Likes

Bad pic light in the room sucks I didn’t take the pic under my light.

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster my led was only on half way and the plant died. There is a button that has a small sun on it that I just realized and this is what it is on day two. My buddy went to the freedom rally and a great person sent him fifty autoflower seeds various seeds. So I’ll keep you posted

2 Likes

non circulating hydroponics I transferred her three hours ago and she had small leaves

this is what you guy had in mind I take it ha. This is a 6 volt 5 watt high intensity 3500 kalvn led

Have a build plan for them?

You may get a little cheaper going with a knock off cob. I’ve seen them for under $10, you can usually mount them on a cpu cooler and find drivers cheap on eBay.

Aliexpress can be a good resource for stuff like that too

AA lol how bout this? 20000 mah USB power bank got the same light just better for the wallet and more convenient

Is this grow out in the wilderness somewhere? I can’t understand why you keep trying to run your lights from batteries?

2 Likes