Testing for THC, CBD, CBG

My son and I have been successfully growing marijuana for 6 years. Recently we have been working more towards high CBD plants with very good success. Presently we are paying a third party to have our plants tested but we would like to have the ability to do our own testing. Can anyone tell us what we would need to do to set up our own testing lab that would produce accurate results? …or possibly tell me where to find a good video tutorial. Thanks

Wow. That is a good question. I am not sure, but I will do a little searching, because I would like to know this also.

What made you decide to go into this level of commitment to CBD’s etc…

We ve been doing a lot of research on the great benefits that CBDs ( and the other cannabinoids) may have on cancer, Alzheimer’s and several other medical condition, and felt this was something we wanted to pursue. After obtaining some seeds that were suppose to be CBD dominant we found 1 that was 18% CBD and 1% THC. We had one other plant high in CBD which was 1 to 1 with THC content. We then started cloning those 2 plants. This past week we got our first cancer patient who was interested in pursuing this method of treatment. She is doing this with the consent of her doctor ( she is also undergoing traditional treatments).

Thanks. I have many different projects going here at the farm, but I intend to look for some answer asap.

When I talk to Robert; I will see what he knows about research on this subject. Thanks for sharing. Good Stuff :smiley:

Thanks Latewood…I really appreciate your time and help!