Team 101 { Experiment } Auto Grow, Clone Or Not To Clone Auto's

Myself i would go with the buckets and only use 3 gal buckets

Will

4 Likes

I agree with Will, 3gal should be enough since they mature so quickly.

My best looking auto was directly in the ground in full Sun and a streetlight at night about 30’ away. The buds were nice and dense with great flavor.

Being bred from a cold weather ruderalis, watch for heat stress. I would recommend an extra thick layer of mulch to help avoid the roots getting too much heat.

After watching mine, I agree with @Tonyb about a weak feeding. Water, water, feed. I went with a full strength feed on my third feeding and noticed a little nutrient burn on the tips.

If you go with a nutrient rich soil, don’t feed anything until the buds are already formed and growing. After that feed bloom nutrients. I like Foxfarms, but whatever you prefer would work.

Don’t expect a large yield. They grow too fast. Good for an intermittent harvest and fun, but not a heavy producer.

It’s your first grow, so watch her and learn. With enough time, she’ll teach you what she needs. :wink:

I’m not here as much as I used to be, but if you tag me, I’ll respond as soon as I’m able…

9 Likes

Thanks for the input. I’ll keep you guys posted on how things go. I’m excited to learn new things, so this should be fun.

3 Likes

I try to stay on top of it here too so feel free to tag me if ya need anything too

1 Like

Very nice grow you have! Keep up the great work buddy.

Thanks man. Here’s the most recent pic of her

7 Likes

Them Buds sure look good my friend

Will

2 Likes

@Tonyb she’s absolutely stunning bro! I can’t wait to get my seeds from ILGM.

1 Like

Not bad for like 48ish days from popping right? Feeling to try n win July BOM with her :wink:

No that’s not bad at all. Ima do some wwafs here soon as I get the $ to buy them, pay day is in less then a week I’m stoked lol I think all I’m gonna grow is afs that way I don’t have to force it.

Nice job @Tonyb

1 Like

Thanks man

That was a Great experiment and a cool grow, my plants just got washed out due to heavy rain and flooding, I just re-started 6, and my first popped yesterday, I’ll have about 90-100 days tops to produce anything, lets see what I can do !!

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that @FyshhTrap good luck on the replant😎

1 Like

@FyshhTrap

Thank you for those kind words,
Ya that sucks having to start all over
But hey…we are all here to see and help you get there my friend

Will

1 Like

@FyshhTrap what’s up my Ny brother
I’ve been having issues outdoors as well this year ?
Had to cull two plants that hermied on me ? Oh well have three move going to replace them
Good luck with the grow and if you have a thread please tag me into it my friend
Happy summer

1 Like

Countryboyjvd1971
http://ilgmforum.com/u/countryboyjvd1971 Regular
June 22

@FyshhTrap http://ilgmforum.com/u/fyshhtrap what’s
up my Ny brother
I’ve been having issues outdoors as well this year ?
Had to cull two plants that hermied on me ? Oh well have three move going
to replace them
Good luck with the grow and if you have a thread please tag me into it my
friend
Happy summer

You got it brother, gonna see what I can do, I came back from a 4 day
fishing trip to find my plants :seedling: under a foot of water, it rained for 2
1/2 days straight, never would have imagined, got one popped yesterday, 5
more to go, still germin 4 more :bomb::toilet:

2 Likes

Man, you guys won’t believe what happened to me. My above ground pool busted open and took both of my plants in a tidal wave of pool water and threw them out of their pots and into the garden. I was able to find the bigger plant while the roots were still wet, and rinsed her off really good and transplanted her back into fresh soil… I gave her 18 hours under cfl’s yesterday and took her outside into the fresh sunlight today. She isn’t dead yet, but doesn’t look as good as she was before the “washout”. Being a NLA, do you guys think that she will bounce back??? Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Wow man that’s gnarly. If shreds isn’t flowering then maybe she’ll be OK. Did you think to give her some transplant vitamins?
B1, super thrive,anything like that?

1 Like

@Nug-bug I did think about it, but I wasn’t sure what to give to her. I don’t have any of that kind of stuff yet. She wasn’t flowering yet and is only 3 weeks old. It’s my first grow (what a way to learn, right?) and I wasn’t sure exactly what I should give her to help her bounce back.

1 Like