Team 101 { Experiment } Auto Grow, Clone Or Not To Clone Auto's

Well done brother , you have yummy looking buds their, Will ,will you be putting any in for bom, ,cant wait to see the rest off them hanging.

@Majiktoker , that’s the one thing I hate hearing, hope and pray you find some mmj very soon and don’t have to wait till harvest, wish I could help out .

@Coltfire

Thank you. I’ll be doing harvest through next weekend kinda want to give them just a little more time.
and yes i am. I talked to Latewood tonight as a matter of fact and he told me that it would be fine but only one plant at a time so i have 15 plants so it looks like i’m all set for the next year and a half lol

Will

You’ve got a gift my friend

Thanks for the tag and recipe brother great info as usual @garrigan62

@garrigan62 , just want to thank you for put all the time and effort into this post, I know you have had a lot going on ,in normal life ,and still you found time to keep us all updated, right through the grow ,so once again a BIG THANK YOU, just from this post alone I should be able to set up and run my own indoor grow, once I talk the wife around the cost of it all, ,happy growing and keep the updates coming. Thanks brother.

is this one of the auto clones?
yummie looking plant either way but was just wondering

Thanks Will, this has been so informative, so helpful. We are just now putting into flower the first of our clones… clones that never would have been if not for your wonderfully informative posts. We, too, now have more cannabis than weve ever had before, and it’s a good medical sativa strain that tastes good and has potency; now our clones are almost ready to flower.

A few questions…

Do you mix the Epsom salts, peroxide, honey and molasses in the same batch of water, or do they interact? I made a fresh batch of water for each application, combined the honey and molasses, did the rest separately.

Mike

Mike, I do the honey and molasses separately ftom everything else

Will

UPDATE
HARVEST
90 DAYS TO BUD CITY
12 plants out of 16 plants have been hung and are now in Mason jar’s
I’m still waiting on the White Widow and AK-47 to finish…
Over all my harvest was small but the potency is very high.
I also have the two Gold Leaf and i can forget the clones. Pic’s

Clones

Gold Leaf and White Widow

@garrigan62 and @FloridaSon and @BIGE and @Tfunk and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @bob31 and @pbs86 and @Majiktoker and @Paranorman and @Nug-Bug and @Kapelady and @FyshhTrap and @BloodRoot and @TxGrowman and @realdream and @latewood and @mantas and @Donaldj and @Ragnar and @Brian091180 and @Hawkeye_diesel and @darren and @zeuss000 and @kabongster and @Teddy78 and @Boston56 and @Stonetothebone and @Hillcrest21678 and @Matthew420 and @Kapelady and @deb1 and @Coltfire and @perezj17 and @Dr.DankThumb420 and @Bunny-mike and @ProctorPot and @Macadon and @Laurap and @Wishbone and @Autos-n-LEDs and @Jbanas and @Herbalist and @MattyBear and @Sea_Dog and @Macadon and @zach and @Dego and @NangoBilly and @DJCM and @BuffaloSoja and @Wishingilivedina420state and @mwillemain and @growingherbies and @jasong and @Uhawl and @Astrocreep and @Astrocreep and @OldStealth and @Touretteboy and @itsjust_me and @Tonyb and @arpeggio and @KritsCannabis and @cc and @Tonyb

Will

That was fast. What was the average weight😁

Yeah, that was fast @garrigan62 My AK Auto is at like 140 days and still not ready?

I won’t know untill they have cured but it won;t be no where what i had hoped for. but the potency will make up fot that

Will

Wow 140 days WOW that over 4 1/2 months that’s way to long

Woohoo @garrigan62
I’ll swing buy once it cures properly lmao
Thanks for the great thread enjoyed reading and following along
Was informative and fun
Thanks again for sharing with the rest of us brother
Great job :+1::cowboy_hat_face: John

@Countryboyjvd1971

And I owe all 66 user’s who added input and support to my journal. Because I to have learned alot from you all and from all that info I to have become a better grower and i;m sure you all have also which is what this was all about.
Can’t wait till my next journal.

Will

Well said @garrigan62
I’m looking forward to it as well tag me when you get it going brother :+1::v:️John

that is awesome will! i do like autos and yes, they are plenty potent plants!
i’m still hanging on for the clones,i have a couple i would have loved to clone…
carry on sir!! great job @garrigan62

@garrigan62 and @FloridaSon and @BIGE and @Tfunk and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @bob31 and @pbs86 and @Majiktoker and @Paranorman and @Nug-Bug and @Kapelady and @FyshhTrap and @BloodRoot and @TxGrowman and @realdream and @latewood and @mantas and @Donaldj and @Ragnar and @Brian091180 and @Hawkeye_diesel and @darren and @zeuss000 and @kabongster and @Teddy78 and @Boston56 and @Stonetothebone and @Hillcrest21678 and @Matthew420 and @Kapelady and @deb1 and @Coltfire and @perezj17 and @Dr.DankThumb420 and @Bunny-mike and @ProctorPot and @Macadon and @Laurap and @Wishbone and @Autos-n-LEDs and @Jbanas and @Herbalist and @MattyBear and @Sea_Dog and @Macadon and @zach and @Dego and @NangoBilly and @DJCM and @BuffaloSoja and @Wishingilivedina420state and @mwillemain and @growingherbies and @jasong and @Uhawl and @Astrocreep and @Astrocreep and @OldStealth and @Touretteboy and @itsjust_me and @Tonyb and @arpeggio and @KritsCannabis and @CC and BloodRoot

Tell me what you all think about this idea.

THE MEMBER’S choose what’s next. And the one that get’s the most responce will be the one I do a journal on. What do ya all think about that what important to you all

Will

I will be trying Autos for the first time as I had a few gifted to me
@BIGE @garrigan62 so the info I learned hear will surly benefit them
I’m excited to try them out Auto plants are definitely interesting