Team 101 { Experiment } Auto Grow, Clone Or Not To Clone Auto's

Thank you very much. I going to post an update later today

Will

5 Likes

Glad to see you back on the upside, get well soon friend. . .

2 Likes

UPDATE REMEMBER ?

@garrigan62 and @FloridaSon and @BIGE and @Tfunk and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @bob31 and @pbs86 and @Majiktoker and @Paranorman and @Nug-Bug and @Kapelady and @FyshhTrap and @BloodRoot and @TxGrowman and @realdream and @latewood and @mantas and @Donaldj and @Ragnar and @Brian091180 and @Hawkeye_diesel and @darren and @zeuss000 and @kabongster and @Teddy78 and @Boston56 and @Stonetothebone and @Hillcrest21678 and @Matthew420 and @Kapelady and @deb1 and @Coltfire and @perezj17 and @Dr.DankThumb420 and @Bunny-mike and @ProctorPot and @Macadon and @Laurap and @Wishbone and @Autos-n-LEDs and @Jbanas and @Herbalist and @MattyBear and @Sea_Dog and @Macadon and @zach and @Dego and @NangoBilly and @DJCM and @BuffaloSoja and @Wishingilivedina420state and @mwillemain and @growingherbies and @jasong and @Uhawl and @Astrocreep and @Astrocreep and @OldStealth and @Touretteboy and @itsjust_me and @Tonyb and @arpeggio and @AnneBonny

YESTERDAY OR A WHILE BACK

TODAY MAY 23RD DAY 78

Will

19 Likes

Looking great @garrigan62
Hope your feeling better to bro :+1::grin:CB

4 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

Thank you sir feeling much better.
I think i mite have a bud of the monthh in here some where…lol

Will

5 Likes

I’m sure you’ll have a few buddy
I think I might be sold on the autos after this thread lol

2 Likes

Good to see you back on your feet my friend :grinning: Hoping that’s gone a last and be better and better for you, you emply deserve it… :wink: :grinning:

And by the way, your growing seem to be going very well. … And I agree that you’ll have a possible BOM contendant … :wink::grinning::innocent:

See ya around here and there until I come back in June…

~Al :v: :innocent:

3 Likes

@Nala

ok thank you you for everything be safe and see ya in June

your friend
Will

3 Likes

Looking good brother

4 Likes

UPDATE
@garrigan62 and @FloridaSon and @BIGE and @Tfunk and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @bob31 and @pbs86 and @Majiktoker and @Paranorman and @Nug-Bug and @Kapelady and @FyshhTrap and @BloodRoot and @TxGrowman and @realdream and @latewood and @mantas and @Donaldj and @Ragnar and @Brian091180 and @Hawkeye_diesel and @darren and @zeuss000 and @kabongster and @Teddy78 and @Boston56 and @Stonetothebone and @Hillcrest21678 and @Matthew420 and @Kapelady and @deb1 and @Coltfire and @perezj17 and @Dr.DankThumb420 and @Bunny-mike and @ProctorPot and @Macadon and @Laurap and @Wishbone and @Autos-n-LEDs and @Jbanas and @Herbalist and @MattyBear and @Sea_Dog and @Macadon and @zach and @Dego and @NangoBilly and @DJCM and @BuffaloSoja and @Wishingilivedina420state and @mwillemain and @growingherbies and @jasong and @Uhawl and @Astrocreep and @Astrocreep and @OldStealth and @Touretteboy and @itsjust_me and @Tonyb and @Manny_FTGUTube and @AnneBonny and @Mantas and @StormTrooperweed

Now that we have seen the outside of Miss Bud less see the inside shall we and

I know I need to work on my camra skills…lol

Will

21 Likes

@garrigan62 who cares about camera skills?
It’s learning your grow skills why I keep coming back, but your pics look great to me.
Nice buds, I hope my latest run looks like that.

2 Likes

Looking beautiful brother!

1 Like

Looking yummy :yum:

1 Like

Milky and looking great. Kinda envious! :sunglasses:

yes they are…lol how are you doing today my friend?

Will

1 Like

I’m good at work but not working lol justvtry to catch up on my thread reading hahaha
Been busy you know how it is brother
How you feeling and doing ? Will

1 Like

Taking alot of med’s, but all in all doing much better.

3 Likes

By the way i think we have the cadillac working now. Turned out to be the relay switch to the fans…don’t figure…lol

2 Likes

Well you do what you need to to take care of yourself brother and try not to push yourself to hard to fast buddy

2 Likes

Are the 2nd n 4th under natural light or like grow light light? Cuz those tics. Look pretty red to me :x. What’s the count on the days btw?

2 Likes