Team 101 { Experiment } Auto Grow, Clone Or Not To Clone Auto's

ok just making sure :blush:

Makes sense for it to be closely related to a lab, my labs always thought they were lapdogs haha

2 Likes

@garrigan62…nice! How much longer do you think it will take before you can harvest?

1 Like

Noooooooo CAT Geeeeeeeee don’t you guy’s know that i thought everybody did…lmao

Will

2 Likes

Ya +1 with @Kapelady how much longer you think those suckers will go. I’m trying to gauge how far along my northern lights auto will be by the time I go on vacation for a week.

1 Like

@Tonyb…are you talking about my second grow? You know this grow is so different than my first grow I really don’t know…they are flowering…but have only been growing for 6 weeks so far. Estimate is that it is going to be at least 2 more weeks.

@Kapelady it was kinda dirrected at @garrigan62 or you lol who ever.

1 Like

HELLO EVERYONE

UPDATE DAY 67

@garrigan62 and @FloridaSon and @BIGE and @Tfunk and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @bob31 and @pbs86 and @Majiktoker and @Paranorman and @Nug-Bug and @Kapelady and @FyshhTrap and @BloodRoot and @TxGrowman and @realdream and @latewood and @mantas and @Donaldj and @Ragnar and @Brian091180 and @Hawkeye_diesel and @darren and @zeuss000 and @kabongster and @Teddy78 and @Boston56 and @Stonetothebone and @Hillcrest21678 and @Matthew420 and @Kapelady and @deb1 and @Coltfire and @perezj17 and @Dr.DankThumb420 and @Bunny-mike and @ProctorPot and @Macadon and @Laurap and @Wishbone and @Autos-n-LEDs and @Jbanas and @Herbalist and @MattyBear and @Sea_Dog and @Macadon and @zach and @Dego and @NangoBilly and @DJCM and @BuffaloSoja and @Wishingilivedina420state and @mwillemain and @growingherbies and @jasong and @Uhawl and @Astrocreep and @Astrocreep and @OldStealth and @Touretteboy and @itsjust_me and @Tonyb and @arpeggio

As far as finishing time is concerned, it’s going to be next to imposable to figure. i can only post my findings as they spring up. But from the start i was thinking it would be some where around June 20th for harvest starting but not for all of them there will be many different times of harvest’s here.

Here are a few more pic’s of their buds

by

To The Seed Bank And To The Nutrients>
Buy Cannabis Nutrients | Marijuana Nutrients for Sale | ILGM

18 Likes

Looking good :blush:
Everyone looks healthy :+1:

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971

Good morning my friend. Ya Day 67 and no problems what so ever.
You really have to see the bud up close to get how big some of them are.
I was just looking at the girls and that’s when i notice that one of my plants haven’t flowered yet and that one would be the Low Rider here is a pic of her.

To The Seed Bank And To The Nutrients

The last pic ls the one that hasn’t bloomed yet
After 67 days it’s the Low Rider

7 Likes

@garrigan62 what light schedule are they on. I went back but couldn’t find it

1 Like

Looking good brother

@Macadon their on 18-6

Will

2 Likes

@Majiktoker Tha nk you Cody, you doing ok today

Will

1 Like

Sore lol, I rebuilt wife’s car for mothers day, how you doing brother

1 Like

I’m a do’N CV brother. Lol

1 Like

Lmao must be that time of the year I had to do a CV yesterday the day before and tomorrow and again on the 22nd.

Gotta say they are my least favorite lol

Is it a CV on the caddy

are these the mother plants or clones?
either way their looking great will!

@BIGE

these are all the mother plants

These here are the Clone’s

13 Likes