Team 101 { Experiment } Auto Grow, Clone Or Not To Clone Auto's

@Kapelady

Thank you ya it took awhile to get them transplanted yesterday and they all looked great this morning no shock at all

Will

1 Like

Good morning Will, I really want to thank you for tagging me in your experiment with the auto flowers. This is going to be so informative for me. My first grow was last year and it was just some unknown bag seed in a 5 gal bucket outside and the learning experience was fun and a lot of work lol . “Mary” in my opinion turned out to be a really good gal for my first time. Biggest challenge turned out to be street lights (had 3 street lights all sides of my house) during flowering, had a heck of time hiding her night and dragging her back out during the day! So this time I decided to try buying some AF from ILGM but I had a heck of time trying to decide which strain to try, I finally decided to try Amnesia Haze for my first AF. Of course I like the high but I also have chronic back pain due to crushing a vertrebre from a motorcycle accident plus I read where Blueberry strain may help diabetes (which I have type2). So if my grow goes well I was thinking maybe White Widow AF for my pain and seeing how Bluberry AF does for my diabetes, so I too will kinda have an experiment going BUT I’m watching your experiment to see how well your grow goes for the strains I’m interested in! So thank you for the wealth of information this can give me before hand! I’m still waiting on my Amnesia Haze seeds in mail so my grow hasn’t started yet but it’s like a watched pot that won’t boil it seems like it’s taking forever for the mail lol Thanks again!
Sam

1 Like

@garrigan62

Will, is your team there for both days? It will be nice to meet some of these good people. And with one look at me you’ll understand why my posts can get so moronic. “Ahhh, NOW it all makes sense” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Sam,

we are all going to learn something here. And i’m am really happy that fokes like yourself are watching. and when it’s all done and said my journal i’m writing w/pictures will be given to everybody that was taged for future refeerance.

Will

8 Likes

@garrigan62 I’m watching! I’ve only grown autos so far so this is right up my alley.

1 Like

Morning my friend hope you have a great day as well

2 Likes

@MattyBear

That is really great to hear. We all will benifit

Will

1 Like

Hi @garrigan62 please tell me what is this system irrigation. The electric machine in previous picture

1 Like

They are looking nice and healthy brother keep those girls going)) How are ya @garrigan62? busy i take it.

1 Like

It’s not electric it’s gravity fed. I can water up to 20 plants

Will

2 Likes

@wishbone…Hi, I just finished my first grow of White Widow Auto…it is drying right now and I am anxious to see and feel the final results as I am using it strictly for medicinal purposes…my back. I will be posting how much I reaped from one plant and then again when it is finally completely dry and I try it for the first time. In the meantime, I am getting ready for my second grow…again White Widow. Just waiting for my smart pots to arrive.

3 Likes

Thanks for explaining. So it is only as a tank

1 Like

@Kapelady, yes please tag me with all your findings. I’m VERY interested in the White Widow now. How big did your plant get? Did she yield very much bud? I don’t remember but I think the reason I didn’t go with the WW this time was because I thought it didn’t yield very much and seemed like a small plant. But I’m very interested in anything you can tell me about the WW. TIA

Sam

1 Like

I’m keeping tabs, Will they look great. . .

1 Like

@wishbone…Yes I will be posting the yield once it has finished its first drying stage. Yes the plant did not get super big but it did produce a lot of buds. Now mind you, this is my first time growing any type of weed but for my circumstances and the short amount of time it took, so far I am very pleased!

2 Likes

@Kapelady just curious but how long did the whole Grow take? From germ to harvest?

1 Like

Looking good you been a busy boy my friend
I wAs busy for a few days and didn’t have time to check in
It going to get interesting very soon

@Countryboyjvd1971

You got that right. ust look at the growth in 10 days.

2 Likes

@wishbone…Germinated seeds were put into dirt on January 3rd; Harvest took place last week.

2 Likes

UPDATE DAY

keeping you all posted @FloridaSon and @BIGE and @Tfunk and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @bob31 and @pbs86 and @Majiktoker and @Nug-Bug and @Kapelady and @FyshhTrap and @BloodRoot and @TxGrowman and @realdream and @latewood and @MacGyverstoner @mantas and @Donaldj and @Ragnar and @Brian091180 and @Hawkeye_diesel and @darren and @zeuss000 and @kabongster and @Teddy78 and @Boston56 and @Stonetothebone and @Hillcrest21678 and @Matthew420 and @Kapelady and @deb1 and @Coltfire and @perezj17 and @Dr. DankThumb420 and @Bunny-mike and @ProctorPot and @Macadon and @Laurap and @Wishbone and @Autos-n-LEDs and @Jbana and @GamblingMan and @ Allen13420 and @M4ur and @Herbalist and @MarttyBear and @Sea_Dog and @Macadon and @zach and @Dego and @NangoBilly and @DJCM and @BuffaloSoja and @Wishingilivedina420state

I
Day 20 from breaking soil

Will

22 Likes