Team 101 { Experiment } Auto Grow, Clone Or Not To Clone Auto's

you got that right brother.
i’ve been checking google and i mite be able to tighten the belt on the transmisssion. i know it’s loose cause it starts off slow and winning then stops it’s when the transmission light comes on and say’s transmission over heating ideal motor in nutrual

1 Like

yea will,could have been much worse! sometimes it don’t feel like it could,but it can…like @Countryboyjvd1971 said at least you was not far,far away!

1 Like

Morning @BIGE

So true it took me 3 1/2 hours to turn around and get it back home,
it could also bbe the water pump but then the motor also would have over heated.

Will

2 Likes

My daughter has broken down so many times she has the local tow service on speed dial…lol :grin:

1 Like

I really feel for @Latwood he was looking so forward to getting out of there and i let him down. If it were only the first time i’d be ok but dam three times don’t help me look good. every time i try to do something good shit happens never never stops. now i gota go burn one and regroup

Will

5 Likes

good morning will…being a mechanic myself i feel your pain! my wife wants me to fix a small oil leak on her older model car,and i told her no…she asked ‘‘can you not do it?’’ i told her yes i could,but it will probably just find another weak spot and blow out there…point being when you fix something on those older cars seems as if it triggers another problem…

3 Likes

@BIGE

that car ran great no problems at all untill i hit that truck from that point on nothing but problems

Will

3 Likes

I’m going to join you in burning one bro
That sucks but I’m sure he understands Will
And I have the same luck myself two steps forward three steps back hahaha
Sometimes I feel like Theres a perpetual black cloud over my head
Don’t let it get to you bro shit happens just roll with it one day at a time
Wonder if the front end crash pinched a tranny cooling line ?

4 Likes

that probably jarred something loose in your trans. yea you have a double bladed sword there, wrecked,older model car! i love old cars/trucks but sometimes they are a headache.

1 Like

great thought @Countryboyjvd1971, worth checking out!
since i have two great minds here,how long on average should it take for a photo clone to root? i’ll post pics of the clones on my thread later,for a visual look.

2 Likes

Don’t feel bad Will, I’m on my 3rd motor in 3yrs… 1used 2 new and this 1 is making a noise I don’t like… Shop may be sitting me up lol. . . My truck don’t get me started. . .

2 Likes

Thats not bad, is the car slipping or just lot gears. Im sorry to hear that brother thats not good, on other hand $350 is cheap

Sorry to hear about your troubles brother. I know you were looking forward to the trip. That’s a real real P.I.A. ! Hope you get fixed up and going again. Your clones are looking good.

I ran into a load of bad weather going to and coming back from CO. Managed to get in and out but it took a LOT longer than we expected and the roads were not good. At least I did manage to get some good weed to keep me supplied. Heading back to TX tomorrow AM and going to get my next grow going. Jerry

2 Likes

how much was you able to buy at one time @TxGrowman, do they card? lol

I believe it’s an Oz at that locations per day so you can hit multiple dispensaries a day haha

2 Likes

What way did you go up there what town?

were you able to get that much at one time @Hawkeye_diesel? i’ve got the wife talked into going next weekend. spending the night in denver. i’m thinking maybe a round trip back through trinidad,i seen some killer oz deals there. where is yalls favorites at?

1 Like

My favorite place in denver is sweet leaf off of Evans Ave and I’m not sure of its there bit The Green Solution off of Alameda Ave. In Trinidad I like Faragosi Farms off of main street it’s right off I-25 and Freedom Road a couple shops down from Faragosi. Good selections and good prices when I was there last

1 Like

i found 79.99 pre-weighed oz in trinidad, i could not find anything that cheap in denver…lol
thanks again @Hawkeye_diesel you have been a big help!

2 Likes

My friend and his wife bought for me, they both are CO residents. I got one oz at one place and bought several smaller quantities (1/4 oz) at a couple other stores.

1 Like