Team 101 { Experiment } Auto Grow, Clone Or Not To Clone Auto's

Hey Will by the way brother, when you use the flower power nutrients make sure you have some cal mag handy they’ll need it, that stuff makes soil stuff extremely acidic

In flower i use BoneMeal I make a tea from it.

Will

2 Likes

Well if your getting the flower power nutrients, they come with a bloom, but what I was trying to say is the nutrients themselves make the soil acidic so it would be good to have some cal mag aboard, and the gold leafs do like to take more cal mag than most other plants just a heads up for when you get there hope this makes a little more since or least of all a little clearer of what I was trying to say lol

3 Likes

Ok I got what your saying now. then thank you is in order. I will order some cal mag this weekend
thanks for the heads up. and this is another thing that makes this fourm the best there is…Period

Will

7 Likes

Yea no doubt and my pleasure buddy an early heads up is good better than finding out when its to late l need to get some tomorrow if I can, one of mine my oldest is getting to a pretty bad deficiency, and im kicking my self in the ass for that one but ill get her back on track her very shortly

1 Like

I have no dought that you will have her back on track.
Right now i have my headphones on cranked up to Pearl Jam…lmao

Will

4 Likes

Let me guess even flow lol and yea I bet I will i hit panic mode for a minute and though hold on deep breath only thing she hasn’t gotten was cal mag so I bet that’s it

1 Like

@FloridaSon and @BIGE and now @Tfunk and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @bob31 and @pbs86 and @Majiktoker and @Paranorman and @Nug-Bug and @Kapelady and @FyshhTrap and @BloodRoot and @TxGrowman and @Niala @Hogmaster and @latewood @MacGyverStoner Stoner @Donaldj
@Brian091180 @Hawkeye_diesel @ and @Ragnarl and @darren and @zeuss000 and @kabongster and @Teddy78 and @Boston56 and @Stonedtothebone and @Hillcrest21678 and @Matthew420 and @Kapelady and @deb1 and @Coltfire and @perezj17 and Dr DankThumb420 and @Bunny-mike and @ProctorPot

UPDATE

I finally got the seeds ordered. Now to get the grow room ready, if all go’s as planed 7 plants / when the first cloning takes place we’ll have a total of 14 clones, and 7 mothers for a total of 21 plants. I believe timing will play a huge roll when taking the clones. So thats where i stand as of now.

Will

18 Likes

Well good morning sir garrigan ,sounds like a swell plan

4 Likes

Good morning sir I’m in agreement with @Nug-bug
Sounds like a well thought out plan will be watching the progress
:v:CB

2 Likes

And good morning to you Sir.
Ya i had to scale it down and going to do two phases.
Phase 1 In soil using nutrients
Phase 2 soil-less soil or my soil w/o nutrients

Will

6 Likes

Solid plan boss man!

1 Like

Good morning to you both @Countryboyjvd1971 and @bob31

Just got to be smart about it. only so much room lol

Will

3 Likes

We all have our limits
Still going to get it done so all good :blush:
Woohoo can’t wait to see results :grin:
:v:CB

3 Likes

Morning Will I’m enthusiastic as well. I look forward to learning a thing or two!

3 Likes

I think we all will learn a thing or two lol

Will

4 Likes

Morning brother, sounds great, im more intrigued in this “time line” of cloning and the “when to’s” of it (autoflowers) :+1: sounds like you have a good goal plan though

4 Likes

I will follow too. I have bookmark this page :wink::innocent:

1 Like

And morning to you my friend, your up mighty earily lol

Will

1 Like

I added you to the list of links. Thought you should know.

Will

2 Likes