What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS- no nutrients

Indoor or Outdoor- indoor

Light system, size? Led 300 watt

Temps; Day, Night 74-81 for day. 68-72 for night

Humidity; Day, Night- 55% day 60% night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size- yes 4inch

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,- no

Co2; Yes, No- no

Leaves are curling at the ends like a ram’s horn,no some leaf edges look gray.I flushed them today using fox farm sledgehammer,ph was 6.3 going in and 6.8 coming out,ppm was 165 going in and 270 coming out.I think it nitrogen toxicity is this correct,if not what could it be?

I’d guess rich soil or high nutrient content. When their little they don’t need very much if any food. Once the cotyledons are yellow and ready to fall off then you can begin with half strength and work up to full on the next feeding. Everyone has their own process but that’s what it looks like to me.

Im pretty positive your right,I tryed flushing the soil before i germinated them but I guess not well enough,I also tryed flushing again today.Is the anything else I can do to help them besides waiting to see if the flush today worked

The curling of the leaves is even worse this morning,is there anything else anyone knows that I can do to save these

What’s the point of having support tickets if you can’t get any support,there’s no point in having support tickets if it takes days to get answers from people work for the site

Dude, chill, lol. This is not my full-time job. I wish, lol.

Yes, those leaves look really dark green, which is sign of nitrogen abundance, the curling could be part of that or it could be a pH thing, knowing what the pH is in your root zone is paramount, you need to monitor what it is in the water you give them and the nutrient feeding as well.

Getting us this info would help a lot. Knowing the EC or PPM of the runoff of water, the extra comes out the bottom, when you water them would also be a big help.

Also check the leaf chart:

Sorry man,didn’t mean to seem like I was pissed,just a little frustrated and no ones fault but my own.I am not giving the plant any nutrients yet because I keep getting told fox farms has everything it needs until flowering.what I can’t seem to understand is how the soil at root zone is 6.7 ph but at the bottom of the cup it’s 5.5.all I have been giving them is 6.5 ph water with a tds of 050 cause that’s the ppm of my tap water,flushing it just seemed to make it worse.is there anything you can see from my ticket that I am doing wrong.is there anything else I can do or is it just a waiting game. The ppm going in when I flushed was 165 goin in cause I used 1tsp/gal of fox farm sledgehammer flush and was 270 coming out

Ok, you can grow with a prepared soil mix in the way you are describing, no matter the brand, and as long as it does contain what cannabis needs to thrive. But the problem is you don’t really want to start a seed in something like that because a seedling doesn’t need any nutrient for awhile. The “embryonic” leaves, or cotyledon, is kind of like an egg yolk, and has plenty of food far the seedling to get started and develop a bit of a healthy root system before you put in something full strength like foxfarms.

The reason the bottom could be more acidic is because it is staying too wet and the decomposition and aerobic bacteria are lowering the pH. Also from what I understand, foxfarm has a lot of peat in it, and peat can decompose and contribute to and overly acidic pH.

I don’t know, man, maybe you want to carefully move it to some neutral soil that isn’t to wet. Someone else did that with good results in one of the more recent posts, I’d try to find it for you but I gotta run, just checked in at home after work and I have people expecting me to meet up with them. Hopefully someone else can also help.

Well I greatly appreciate the help,I tryed flushing the fox farm real well before I started but it looks like it didn’t really help,I guess I’m gonna try moving them to different soil and see if that helps and if not then I guess lesson learned