Support Ticket - AK47 Autoflower. Not sure what stage it's in

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain: AK-47 Auto flower

Age from Sprout: 105 days

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: 5 Gallon pot or more, about 1/2 miracle grow soil and half garden soil.

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? Is outside, got watered by rain almost every day. Has a drip waterer on a timer which runs about 1/2 gallon a day. I stopped it when I see the soil is too wet.

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: Don’t know

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: Initially used Miracle grow potting soil, then slow release Miracle grow 12-4-8, Then used bloom booster 11-35-15. Probably fed every 2 weeks.

Indoor or Outdoor: Outdoor

Light system, size and height from plants:Sunlight

Temps; Day, Night: Days 90s, nights 80s

Humidity; Day, Night: 70% day, 80% night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: wind, was out in the open

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: N/a

Co2; Yes, No: No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you:

The plants sprouted within a day or 2, were kept in shade for a couple of weeks until they got a few sets of leaves then was potted in a big 5 gallon plus pot. It had some problems with leaf browning but I could not determine from the pictures which was the cause. Seemed like there was an insect trail on some of the leaves. Like a straight line that went a angles to each other in a continuous line. Eventually all the large leaves died or I read you should cut them off when budding so I did. Now I have about an 18" plant no more than 3" wide which has a several sets of what I would say look like 1/4 inch balls like maybe an inch or so long from the stem. I broke one open tonight and I see white in the middle. I am wondering if it has flowered or is about to flower. I never did see much of the white stamens like I see pictured in the blooms on here. It smells like resin for sure. The plants are AK-47 Auto flower and were started on 6/5. What is the time frame for flowering? It just didn’t grow well here in South Florida. Maybe to hot and too humid. It did rain a lot. How many days should this take from start to finish?

Please post a pic of what your plant looks like as of now @mdc0012 so we can take a look at her.

At that age and being an auto flowering she should be getting close to harvest. The info about watering below might be too late too implement for this grow, but I would stop watering her so much…

If she is in a pot you really need to stop watering her so much. till the pot dries out and only water when needed. You should also adjust the pH of the water you are using to 6.5 and also put it in jugs for 24 hours with the caps off so the chlorine evaporates.

3 Likes

How has the miracle grow been working for you?

@mdc0012 pictures definitely help as @bob31 stated
As far as watering to water when soil is dry and want to give time in between for soul to dry out
I watermy outdoor plants in average every other day maybe longer depending on temps and size of plant
Post pictures when possible tag myself and @bob31 when you do

Here’s a few pics. Quite a few brown leaves. @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31

1 Like

Over watered and bud rot also has no pistils because it’s full on seed and pretty much finished

3 Likes

You have the eye @Donaldj :eyes::wink:

1 Like

What @Donaldj said @mdc0012 I think I’d trash bag that one and start a new grow. Maybe do a grow journal so we can mentor you along the way?

Bud rot is pretty terminal. Not sure if those seeds would be any good, but they might be?

4 Likes

They are not seeds.

1 Like

I would also agree with @Donaldj
FYI he’s been doing this a long so he knows his stuff
I think @bob31 made a great suggestion on starting a journal when you start the next grow so we can tag along and assist you when you do
Imo take that advice even if it’s hard to hear
Sorry :neutral_face: About this one we can’t fix that situation @mdc0012

1 Like

Thanks for the input. I am growing outside in Southern Florida and it was very rainy, warm and humid this year. Maybe I’d have to shield it from the rain and just provide my own water but not sure how I would do that. At this point how would it do if I started another plant? It is definitely drier in the winter months but is there enough daylight to move it along during these winter months?

for Photos they would need more that 12 hours of daylight to veg properly or you could grow autoflowers and they will veg and bloom no matter what! They have some awesome options on the ULGM seed bank.

I would go with the autos! @mdc0012

1 Like

I have more AK-47 autoflower seeds. So you think these should be good here in South Florida? Just have to keep better control of the water somehow.

1 Like

Absolutely grow the AK47 Autos @mdc0012 and they are great smoke!

Can I convince you to do a grow journal so that I can work with you? And a few of the other guys too. That way we can keep an eye on things with you!

1 Like

I sure will! Thakns @bob31!

2 Likes

Grow Journals - I Love Growing Marijuana Forum is where you go, the +New Topic in the upper right and be sure to tag me!

Just a few thoughts before you start. An AK47 Auto outdoor needs a 5 gallon pot. Don’t know what you have for soil, but watch out for soils / mixes with fertilizers in them.

Catch up to you when you do the journal!

I reckon the it’s all F***ED ! :smile:
Better luck next time… don’t be discouraged. I started off with 8 out of 8 seeds germinated and started to grow, kept gradully losing them, probably because I put them in the bush exposed to the elements too soon, and have ended up with 3, but those 3 are over a metre high now, and look fantastic! Fingers crossed for 2 or 3 of the 3 to be girls! :slight_smile: @mdc0012
Keep growing! How has it gone since then? All the best on the grow journey.

@bob31 … do all Autos reqire 5 gallon pots? I have just ordered 4 Autos… the mix pack Nthn Lights, Blueberry, Amnesia Haze… plus the AK47 Auto… love the Christmas discount :slight_smile: My order was just sent out, and I’m so excited to recieve it… I will probably be planting into the ground in the bush, but if pots, all 5 gallon?
Also can you please direct me to how to get to the area where I can create a new Grow Journal for these Autos when the seeds get here? Thanks heaps :smiley: