Super Excited Newbie Here

Well this post officially ends my grow journal. I wanted to upload a picture of our best little bud, but I like to do it by emailing it to myself first (so I can use my desktop to post the picture instead of my phone), but it didn’t work for whatever reason. :frowning:

Anyway… it was a minuscule harvest, of 16 grams dry. On the upside… it is very high quality, seriously potent and has a uniquely bright, uplifting, lemony taste and aroma. It’s really different!

So the take away: This was my first successful, seed to harvest grow ever. Successful, as in it did get to completion, and the plan did not die, and the end product is of high quality. I had some problems with heat and light stress, and now I know how to avoid that.

I now have another plant (same strain) in the bloom room. It was vegged quite a bit differently from the first one, and I’ve conducted a couple of other little experiments on it. I also have a clone from this plant in veg, and I have a Gold Leaf seedling that is just getting its second set of true leaves. Lots of room for experimentation, to see what types of treatments will produce the best yield.

6 Likes