Super bowl trash talk

This is a whole different thing here. this win is almost on a spiritual level

… I hear fireworks outside

2 Likes

Good game, and trump said ,by 8 ,points in extra time, close but no cigar Trump. Go Pat’s

2 Likes

Go Pats :grin: …almost stopped watching in the first quarter. wow… wow

3 Likes

I changed channels at the half and I almost didn’t turn the game back on but I’m glad I did.

Fireworks were going off all around my area. Truly an amazing comeback. I don’t think we will ever see another game like that.

Holy cow what a win!

2 Likes

what a game altogether!! @bob31 i’m prepared to tatoo my avitar whenever you are my friend!lol great job pats,true champions!! bill b. for making all the right adjustments! and tom brady, the best qb of modern times!! way to go! super super bowl!! one for the record books!!
i’ll take the pic of brady pointing,if that’s ok with you guys… @bob31 great prediction @Paranorman

1 Like

You’re a good sport @BIGE yeah I thought for sure we were done for at then end of the first half. I had hope but not much. TB and BB and the entire team stepped up and somehow beat them. Quite a game for sure.

I will check with the mods later about putting TB on your avatar. It’s not hard but I’m sure we can figure it out

1 Like

now,its time to get back to growing!lol i started a new thread bigE’s first time to clone, and have rapid rooter soaking in superthrive right now getting ready!

Lol the game was still being played when I read it iast night

I was gonna spread some likes but I was out so I need to get back over there and read it again though I’m only running on a couple hours of sleep.

1 Like

From Bobby Orr flying through the air scoring goals to Larry Bird (just fill in the blanks on almost anything Larry Bird did) and now this…

Ask anybody from the area or any Boston sports fan will tell you they don’t call Boston Titletown for nothing

…but for me nothing beats the 2004 Red Sox Championship, but this feels pretty damn close…!

1 Like

here you go @bob31 i fingered it out all by myself!! lol

1 Like

@BIGE Now you’re looking good…! :sunglasses::thumbsup:

1 Like

i’ll try finding a better champ banner later,i just put this up to honor my bet with bob.lol what a game!

2 Likes

Awesome! Good job @BIGE I think we can all say we have never seen a game like the one last night. Parts of that game will be on the highlight reels long after we are all gone!

2 Likes

1 Like

And if you have the NFL channel and you’d like to watch the game again the game replays tonight at 8pm.

4-7 on Tuesday and 5-8 on Saturday

1 Like

Yeah baby another Parade in Titletown! :thumbsup:

2 Likes