Super bowl trash talk

dont know if you followed the story on the Pat’s Teddy Bruschi? He got banged up pretty good and we all thought he might die. He came back and then retired the next year but you could see it on his face that he was fubar. I’m glad he got out when he did. Had a young family too. He’s working for the Pats in some capacity still.

I got in a jam a few years ago and my head got bounced off a disgruntled (opposing team) fans elbow or fist, not sure which. Apparentl took offense to my belichek style sweatshirt. All I could see was a big black hole for about 20 minutes. Still had a little bit of peripheral vision. Sucker punched me I think, I never saw it coming. Never said a word to me either. My son (the football player, big kid ex lineman) was walking about 5 steps ahead of me and said something to me and when I didn’t answer turned around and saw me down on my knees. It took me two weeks to shake that one off. I felt basically ok in about 20 minutes or so.

imagine that kind of hitting 3 days a week or more

1 Like

I hope they don’t Owen Hart Gaga…!? (too soon?)

1 Like

I’m not going there.

I hope gaga doesnt try to go madonna or ashley judd on us.

I’m not gonna watch the half anyway. Its the most BS part of the SB anyway in my opinion.

2 Likes

Well you can put me on your list because the only thing I care less to hear that her singing is her political opinion (or frankly any other opinion she may have)

I feel entertainers should sing and shut their mouths after but that’s just my opinion …well let’s not go there

1 Like

I predict a big pile of wings or a giant bowl of chili will be sitting at the kitchen table during the half.

Unless I can find a 70s rerun of the mutual of omahas wild kingdom on tv lol.

UPDATE!

Super loaded nachos is the halftime winner!

1 Like

#[quote=“bob31, post:65, topic:8724”]
#UPDATE!

Super loaded nachos is the halftime winner!
[/quote]

Updated my last post instead of replying duh

1 Like

OK ,I gather I should be backing the Pat’s, it is being streamed here live and most years I have at h it,and with our temps going to be back up to 115,I can’t think of a better place to be tomorrow, than in front of TV with air con on enjoying a game I just understand.

2 Likes

:football:

@Coltfire it’s just like Aussie rules only without those rules lol

A couple cold beers a little smoke some good food and munchies and your good to go.

I bought a box of frozen white castles cheeseburgers.

Let’s see how many of you heard of white castles? If youre in the south they are similar to Krystal burgers only without the mustard.

Cheers all!

2 Likes

ok guys and gals,today i when the BS stops,and we get down to business!!lol

1 Like

I predict this is the first Super Bowl decided in overtime

2 Likes

that would be awesome! @Paranorman i love the fight!
winner or loser means nothing really, they are both champions! although this game will decide the true champion of the two…
i also expect to see a cock fight,no puns intended, and will be upset if there is a blow out… i just do not see a blow out happening tonight!

1 Like

Well in the words of our(famous MA Resident HACK) former Secretary of State John Kerry; we are hoping that Tom Brady will throw a couple field goals!

Go Pats!

2 Likes

bahawahaha,good ol’ john is all over that football!

President Trump predicts Patriots the victors by 8 points

1 Like

1 Like

They told us it was going to be streamed live to us and its only kick off here, where its half time there,can I get an update score please @Paranorman. Or anyone.

0-0 now both teams have punted in first possesion @Coltfire
21to 3 falcons at the half @Coltfire

Oh my God I predicted a tie game above…!

I can’t believe it …I don’t know how many years of my life this game is taking off ?!

1 Like

I don’t know but this is the craziest super bowl ive ever seen

1 Like