Super bowl trash talk

thank you @Les_B_Buds glad to see and hear from someone that’s not in denial!! lol i agree the pats just are not ready for the falcons!!

@BIGE finally got someone to agree with him ! LOL :sunglasses:

Yeah Tom that;s him over there @BIGE

Bob, tell him Atlanta’s in for a butt whoopin!

Ok Tom he heard ya!

1 Like

har-har hardy har-har! brady’s saying get those guys off me! lol

That’s Brady pointing at Freeney on the right just as Beasley is about to smash him on the left…

Just as in '07 and '12 and every other Super Bowl in the past 10 years… An unrelenting and successful pass rush will prove to truly win Championships, with a good kicking game to boot. Oh, and the most explosive offense in recent history.

Proud Pats fans, prepare to hang your proud heads in defeat.

The South rises again!

Goodell will giggle like a gleeful school girl as he hands a dancing Arthur Blank and his daughter-looking wife the Lombardi. For both Goodell and Brady it will all come full circle.

Goodell is a giggling schoolgirl :woman:

2 Likes

You think he is now…

Just wait until Sunday night.

Don’t get ahead of yourself amigo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

No I’m just joking around all we really care about is safe and competitive game …that’s the most important thing

2 Likes

Gridiron Cannabis Coalition - YouTube It’s no trash talk but a very serious issue all NFL players and people should get behind

1 Like

You know as much as I love football, I don’t love these guys getting their brains scrambled. It’s a real problem and I think the NFL and NFLPA are in a bind here. They are big business and so are pharmaceutical companies.

Maybe it’s time for Clinton part 2? Don’t ask. Don’t tell.

2 Likes

I don’t know about that, personally I’ve had my limit, but on a more pleasant topic I’m watching nothing but pregame shows for the rest of the weekend…

#GO PATS…! :football:

3 Likes

Go Pats

It’s football weekend… The last for awhile. Bittersweet!

3 Likes

being an ex football player,even early on i knew that playing football was a dangerous game without any body telling me…i had my share of stingers,pulled muscles,concussions,even broken bones. any player that enters the professional level of playing football knows whats up,what risks they are taking but the money blinds them i believe…fame too for that matter. they,the players,need to wake up and realize that playing ball is not a lifetime career, and limit themselves to a reasonable tenure as a pro football player. this i believe would cut way down on long term/severe brain injuries and even other injuries. that is my penneys worth…if they keep on restricting pro football we will soon be watching the professional flag football league…just saying. go falcons!!1

1 Like

agreed. My son played HS football and got all of the above. Played the line O and D. He decided not to play in College. Probably a good decision in the long term.

Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about your thinking about cloning the BB Auto. Wheres a good place for that? Just bs talk. Want to do it on my bs topic? If so I will tag you over and keep this one about football, lol

@BIGE

1 Like

that sounds great,i believe the wife and kids are leaving for the day and i may just give it a shot in the dark.
maybe a new thread? however you want to bob

2 Likes

every time I think about the brain injuries that football players endure of think of what happened to Junior Seau after he retired.

Seau was everything you’d want in an NFL player. So sad to see how he died in 2012

and hes the tip on the iceburg!

and enough of this till after the SB

1 Like

that happens more than we see,jr got noticed because he was a popular player. most do not hit the news like that… also,steroids plays a big part in injuries,and mental problems.i hate to let that cat out of the bag,but they are still used regularly!

1 Like

no f’n way? Steroids??? And they still treat those with a wink and nod and we all know that. Now they are using junk that doesn’t show up on their tests but that stuffs killing them.

1 Like

that was one head hunting/hard hitting player for sure!! @bob31