Stuff I have and Stuff I need

Any help appreciated. I have purchased items below: only gonna do 1 or 2 plants, have never done this before
900 w led, ph/tds meter, temp/ humidity meter, ratchet hangers for led light, timer, burped natural fiber pot for starting seeds, burpee seed starting mix made from coco coir(not sure about this to start seeds?), Burpee germination cells for seed starting, blunt tip syringes to test runoff ph, 1 bag of FFOF and bag of coarse perlite to mix in to FFOF
Stuff I need: Apollo grow tent 48"x48" x 80", nutrients, not sure what to buy and if I need it until later when using FFOF soil, fans, small clip ons and possibly intake/ exhaust
If I have missed something, any comments/ criticism appreciated

1 Like

ph and tds meters

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IEJOI9S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?tag=greenrel-20

ph up & Down

https://www.amazon.com/General-Hydroponics-GH1514-Control-Kit/dp/B000BNKWZY/ref=sr_1_2?tag=greenrel-20
Hygrometer

https://www.amazon.com/AcuRite-00613-Indoor-Humidity-Monitor/dp/B0013BKDO8/ref=pd_bxgy_86_img_3?tag=greenrel-20

@bob31, that’s one I forgot, and a big one is the ph up and down, thx Bob… Need to get that… Also need seeds!

seeds! Very important, LOL.

What are you gonna use to start your seedlings in and what to transplant into?

3 gal pots for Auto

5 gal pots for reg/ fem

Need any input on seeds?

Right now I have these little fiber pots, need to purchase some smart pots or something like it. Before I stumbled upon ILGM site, I sent cash to buy 5 Northern Light seeds but that was 2 weeks ago and am not sure if the money got to where it needed to go?

Have this seed starter mix that is coco coir from company called Burpee but not sure if I should start seeds in that?

oh yeah thats right I remember you saying that in an earlier post. Well you can wait it out or you could order a backup set of seeds from ILGM I think they have a 3 seed pack for NL fems for $35 or 49 for Auto’s

1 Like

I am getting ready to so that, I’m nervous to use credit card though, may do prepaid ■■■■ or something, not sure if sending cash is gonna work but would rather do that for stealth reasons

yep you can do that. I think the directions for using cash are on the site.

r u in the US?

The other company I sent cash to said to send order registered, my local post office wanted 16 bucks to send it registered! I only sent 38 bucks in cash so I decided to not send it registered

Yes I’m in the USA

@Zombo if you are using Foxfarm ocean you will not need any more perlite that has plenty in it I’ve done entire grows just with the dirt in pH in my water I would not recommend putting any extra perlite in it I think it will make it too hot

1 Like

doesn’t sending it registered also leave a trail back to you?

It looks like he said he did not send it registered

I’m going off of this[quote=“Zombo, post:10, topic:9660”]
I only sent 38 bucks in cash so I decided to not send it registered
[/quote]

Yeah, and they asked what was in envelope! I told them documents but decided just to mail it regular mail.

1 Like

Usually once they get the cash it takes up to two weeks and then it’s about 14 days for them to get it back to you so I could take 25 to 30 days total if not a little bit longer but they’re usually pretty quick if you send cash

I was just saying hypothetically, lol

1 Like

Thxs @Hogmaster, I was planning on mixing it 30-50%… Why would it be too hot? I thought perlite was just for drainage?

Sorry brother Bob

1 Like