Strawberry kush and white widow challenge

Thanks my friend, I did think it would be a bit far gone but always worth asking the question

1 Like

You’re doing great Darren, you’ll need a good pair of scissors, :wink::sweat_smile:, eventualy…

Keep the good work @daz49

2 Likes

Thanks @Niala , I’m pretty pleased with how they are looking,i like seeing the difference in the trichomes between the plants, have you found yourself a new cannabis friendly place yet

1 Like

Nope, I am still searching :eyes:, I made application for a subventioned appartement :grinning::wink:, my friend…

1 Like

Such a shame to put you in this position just because you grow but then my landlord would kick me out but it’s illegal here lol

1 Like

I will most probably be in the same boat too… The landlord associations and lobbyist are fiercely against home growing in Québec, so it’s likely that I will have to go rogue, sadly :hushed: :frowning_with_open_mouth:

But hey !!! There is worst in life… :wink: :innocent: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Come over to the dark side, be a rogue, or a criminal in my country, but that’s only in their eyes, as we’ve seen things are a changing

2 Likes

Lol :sweat_smile: :wink:, it’s still criminal in Canada, to home grow without goverment approval… I am in a weird situation, I have the possession permit, but I am also under the full force law possible application if I decide to home grow…:triumph::unamused::grimacing:

1 Like

Hey the way I see it ,if that makes me a criminal then yep that’s me, but I’d prefer they got rid of the rapists and muggers and home invaders way before I’d be worrying about the pot heads

1 Like

That will be part of my arguments if I had one day to defend my self, that and that’s inconstitutionnal since we have a Federal law that permit home growing for medicinal purpose, and gone a contest the amendement that is it take landlord permission to do it or made an amendement to the amendement and allowing it with a tent and adequate filter system :wink:

1 Like

Me to, I’d argue the case in court that how is it legal to stop me from doing this, with all of my medical history and it’s acceptable to pump me full of tablets for year’s and actually create my seizures to because of it, i’m not hurting anyone, I don’t go buying it from local dealers and it’s not a criminal enterprise, it’s just for myself and hopefully long term goal is to get me off the tablets, stop the seizures, ease my pain and use my cannabis to help me with my emphysema

1 Like

@Niala @daz49 Im With you. But it’s getting worse out there every day. People can’t mind the own business anymore.

2 Likes

I’ve seen it for year’s in this country where so much is spent on chasing people for weed and then the court’s and the prisons, and these people ain’t even criminals but just the money and resources you can save there alone should be enough to stop it and now with the known medicinal benefits, still regarding us as criminals is just a joke, leave us be and go get the real criminals

1 Like

I don’t know if I had catch the sense of your comment…I am french canadian, so my english is some times deficient… lol :wink:

I totally agree with goverment to have some control of the substance and I am open to show “white paw” to the institutions in place…

Of course, the more poeple are involved, the more risky it becomes to home growing, that’s why I am against landlord approval… @suctionmed

1 Like

For people using it strictly for medical use. There are so many stories of success. Yet you get cought with a gram and your in trouble. Or a pipe even. Point being, the only person/persons I’m hurting is big pharma! I don’t know what they’re putting in my pills…

2 Likes

I’ve already said to my doctors, what’s the long term plan with me on all the pills, and literally there is no long term plan, just keep giving me pills, so I chatted to her about the cannabis and she’s quite open minded about it and says take it if it helps, and as soon as she can she’d prescribe it for me

4 Likes

@daz49 My wife was diagnosed bipolar. She’s on about 15 different meds. Before all this she was 100 lbs wet. After doctors started slinging meds at her she gained 60. Finally she has found a doc that tests her blood for her levels and goes off that. She’s 95% better than what she was. She still has her days. But she’s not open minded to it. (Mmj)

2 Likes

With my first grow i did canna capsules, but it takes a lot of cannabis to keep doing it, i did feel a lot better doing it ,hopefully this grow i will have enough to do it again, but I do edibles to and make canabutter, so there are many ways to do it

2 Likes

@daz49 DO you just use flower in the capsules? That’s what I want to do.

2 Likes

It seems the attitude is starting to change even on that side of the pond. Really glad to hear that Darren I just made up a new batch of 125 caps. I didn’t realize how much they really take the edge off and make it so I don’t feel like I have to have a toke every 10 minutes . I still do half a joint in the power hitter in the morning, & like to have a puff or two after supper. I think that’s because I was a cigarette smoker

3 Likes