Strawberry kush and white widow challenge

Ok then, so I’ve done it ,split the stem on both the gold leaf clone and the super silver haze, this is super silver haze with the cable ties on

And here’s the stem split

And here is the gold leaf with the cable ties on ready

And here she is with the cable ties on

Here you can see them both

And here is a little nugget of super silver haze that broke off in all the commotion

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Lenny77 @kabongster @Zombo @peachfuzz @Coltfire @HighDesertFarmer @AnneBonny magnum again lol
So @WillyJ what do you think of mine

15 Likes

Luscious ladies @daz49

1 Like

Thanks my friend, it was more fun this time round

Nicely done Darren! I haven’t done a stem split yet. Maybe this time around.

1 Like

Thanks my friend, I did it with my last grow goldy my gold leaf, so definitely wanted to do it this time

Nice job @daz49 get a second picture when your done and just before harvest

1 Like

Indeed I will brother no worries

1 Like

Nice thick stem… Can’t do that , my stems are too thin @daz49

1 Like

Yeah you definitely need fat stems

1 Like

Awesome @daz49! And the countdown begins :sunglasses::relieved:

1 Like

thanks my friend ,yes indeed,2 days light then 2 days dark and then harvest whoop whoop

1 Like

I’m sure it was hard to choke those down @daz49 but you did it for the girls. The sacrifices we make for the grow. They look great. No human flesh was damaged this time around I hope.

5 Likes

Not this time lol it was much better this time and yes again I had to force the magnums down but it’s a worthwhile cause So again I took 1 for the team lol

6 Likes

Mmmmmm Magnums.

1 Like

Ain’t they just the ideal lolly sticks to have @Powaforce and I’m sure we’d all take one or two of those for the home team lol

3 Likes

ok here are the super silver haze and the gold leaf trichomes 2 days after splitting the stem

Thu Nov 02 20-11-48
Thu Nov 02 20-12-33
Thu Nov 02 20-13-24

@Willd @SmoknGranny @DoomSack @Myfriendis410 @Majiktoker @HighDesertFarmer

7 Likes

Ok here’s the fun bit, moving the super silver haze and gold leaf into their dark room for 2 days, so here’s how they looked

They were both so sticky and the aroma coming from them was so sweet,the buds were so heavy I had to wrap them up like a Christmas tree

@Willd @kabongster @Zombo @DoomSack @Coltfire @Myfriendis410 @HighDesertFarmer @Countryboyjvd1971 @Tylan

12 Likes

@daz49, they look so yummy, well done

2 Likes

Don’t they just lol, believe it or not, I took my top off so that I wouldn’t transfer any of my dog hair onto my plants, and I come out smelling scrumptious, for hours and so sticky afterwards but hey there’s worse problems to have right lol

4 Likes

@daz49 oh man looks so good! I bet you were so giddy I know I would be!

2 Likes