Strawberry kush and white widow challenge

Thanks, just tried it and still no luck, it’s saying USB camera no uvc device

@Tylan
GVESS Portable 1000X Magnification 8-LED USB Digital Microscope Endoscope with Stand for Education Biological Inspection with OTG Cable for Android Ph https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DM13WGM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_iF41Wo4x8dx2N

Is the one I bought and use.

I ditched the shitty software the manufractured provided and use scopecam app. I got an adapter with my s8+ that converts usb a to usb c.

I only use it with my phone and never used anything else.

3 Likes

Thanks my friend, I’ll give that a go, appreciate the help

2 Likes

I have ta ask ya…what are you using to take these great photos of the tricombs and heads. I want one…please, where are they???:camera_flash::video_camera::vhs:

2 Likes

Thanks @Tylan my friend I appreciate your help,yes this is the same camera only mine is 1000xmagnification, I’m thinking maybe it’s the adapter and that’s why it’s not registering anything being connected ,I get you, I’m a very determined to ,I have ordered another adapter aswell

@cyberblast this is the microscope camera I’m using

1 Like

Looked up another one that costs more but connects via wifi to whatever, which means I can use my pad to control it and get the photos, or use my laptop and can take photos and upload them to the forum at the same time. I think that will work for me cept its going to cost me a hundred bucks. for the one I am looking at. Not cheap but works better for me.
Here is the one I am looking at.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074TCC6YJ?psc=1

1 Like

here are some pictures from today ,it was a bit harder today to get these pictures ,i hope you like them

Sat Oct 14 19-46-58
Sat Oct 14 19-46-28
Sat Oct 14 19-43-24
Sat Oct 14 19-42-49
Sat Oct 14 19-39-43
Sat Oct 14 19-38-47

@Lenny77

6 Likes

@daz49 those are great looking heads there. juicy and sweet. good going.

1 Like

here’s some trichomes from today ,your one looks great buddy,i look forward to seeing some pictures from you

Here is the super silver haze

Here are the gold leaf

Here are the white widow

Here are the strawberry kush

@Willd @Zombo @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971
@Majiktoker @kabongster @SmoknGranny @Lenny77

8 Likes

I’m drooling :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Looks Great @daz49 Great looking bud!

How ya feeling? I saw you weren’t feeling to good the other day? Hope you’re on the mend!

1 Like

Yeah they are looking great but they are just showing signs of nitrogen deficiency due to using the distilled water from the dehumidifiers, so I have to nip that in the but, yeah still fighting the flu but winning the battle, how’s your grows going, ? Did I see you got bud of the month, is that right

1 Like

Yep, I did. Pretty cool huh? She was a beauty. Smokes good too! LOL

do you give cal-mag at all? @daz49

1 Like

No I haven’t got that, this grow i was using the canna range of nutrients, I was just going back to using the tap water, how long have you been growing because you are one of the one’s that’s really got it sorted as far as your grows go,and congrats on bud of the month my friend

1 Like

@daz49 those buds look great. Will be looking forward to my ladies looking like that. I posted some new photos on my grow journal.
Dont want to post more photos here so i dont hijack your thread, but you are welcome to go to my journal. I dont rmember off hand if you have been there, but welcome either way.

1 Like

Thank you, Sir, I appreciate that! I grew back in the day @daz49 in the 70’s. Outdoors, but I really didn’t have much success. I started back about a year ago, but I am blessed/ cursed with a very analytic brain. It can be good and bad. Some days I can barely function from my brain being an overload! hahaha I was out working outside and I’m beat. Got dirty head to toe. Had some meds took a shower had some more meds and I’m still sore. I’m gonna have to bust out the good stuff!

4 Likes

I hope that I can get as good as you buddy, and your really helpful to, a big thanks my friend

1 Like

Nice job buddy

1 Like

Thanks my friend, I think they are nearly ready

1 Like