Strawberry kush and white widow challenge

so…did you dry it and try it?

my smaller early clippings can be smoked in 4-6 days or quicker, depending on drying methods :wink:

2 Likes

Dude that scope takes great pictures Woohoo

2 Likes

What’s up @daz49… Happy Friday to you brother, I read you weren’t feeling good… Hope your better today… We need to have those awesome trichome pics coming in to keep us all pumped up! Enjoy the day

2 Likes

Hell yeah @kabongster , still drying and smoking it now, it’s nice but making me cough a lot as I’m not very well atm ,yeah @Countryboyjvd1971 loving the new shots with my new camera are you getting one ? @HighDesertFarmer got my adapter for my phone to the camera but it won’t operate the camera, @Zombo thanks I’ll be doing more pictures this weekend so keep an eye out :wink:

3 Likes

Hope you feel better my friend. That’s a bummer about the adapter. Does it just not provide power to the camera or the app doesn’t recognize it?

1 Like

It comes with the disc and works well on my laptop, it’s just I really wanted to use it on my phone ,it’d make it better if i can take the pictures while the bud is still on the plant but the camera has a USB fitment but I was told it should work by just getting an adapter

Yeah, one would think it would that’s why I was curious if it even provides power to the device. The phone might not have enough juice to power the device and why you need a laptop. If it powers up when connected through the adapter to your phone it would probably only be an app issue I would suspect.

1 Like

No it doesn’t light it up as the light only comes on while the camera is in operation but @HighDesertFarmer has the same camera and he can work it on his phone, I would have thought that the information on the disc is the problem as it’s easy with the laptop just load up the disc but you can’t exactly do that with my phone, spent hours and hours yesterday trying to fix it

I am definitely considering it @daz49 my scopes are a pain in the arse lol
I tried a clip on as well for my phone pain in the arse as well
How easy is it to couch’s @daz49

1 Like

That sucks. Let me dig around and see if there’s anything I can do to help (I’m in IT). What model / brand phone are you using?

2 Likes

Couches? It’s easy to use but I’m sure it can be better still yet, but atm I usually do the pictures on a flat table and the laptop on the same table, but excellent shots and easy enough to use with the laptop, I’m hoping that once I figure out how to use it with the phone, it will be much better
@Tylan thanks my friend ,it’s a samsung galaxy j3

So it works with laptops and phones @daz49 that’s cool

1 Like

Well so I’m told it works with mobile phones, not that I’ve been successful with that yet, @HighDesertFarmer what do you do with yours ?
@Willd you have a similar one to mine, can you connect it to your phone?

2 Likes

I don’t have a miniusb adapter for mine so I can only use it on my computer

2 Likes

It’s this right?

https://www.amazon.com/ABLEGRID-50-500X-Microscope-Endoscope-Magnifier/dp/B014CU4QAI?tag=greenrel-20

One of the questions posed (with answer) was:

Question: please , there is the same camera support with software on tablet android?
Answer: Sorry,this item is not compatible with android.

Is @HighDesertFarmer successfully using this with an Android?

(not giving up yet I’m a VERY determined person :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Ok thanks @Willd ,if it’s any help it says no usb connected, so it’s not even seeing it

Also, what app are you using? Scopecam or something else?

1 Like

idk It didn’t work for crap on the Windows based PC the guy who gave it to me was trying to use it on. I plug it into my Mac and it’s immediately recognized as an imaging input device. It works with native Mac apps iFace (FaceTime) and PhotoBooth

I tried downloading camerafi but it didn’t work as the phone is not even registering a USB device attached

1 Like

I’m not sure it does register it when plugged in. It might need to be ‘activated’ by the app first. I’ll have to check the endoscope I have at home to see if that’s the case.

You can try this:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=infinitegra.trial.usbcamera

It’s specifically for usb cameras. Its .99 but the link I gave you was to the trial just to see if it works.

1 Like