Strain advise pls! (:

Hey my question is pretty simple, should I start with northern lights auto or blueberry auto for my first real grow. I have both seeds on deck(also 5 gold leafs n a blue cheese seed). The system I’m going to be using is a cash crop 5.0 cab with an upgraded light(150w led cheapy from Amazon) so space is a concern of mine. I would appreciate any input from ppl who have grown these strains. I feel like with lst I will be able to fit either one of these autos in the box with out too many problems, but experience with there sizes or just which strain you thought tasted better would be greatly appreciated. Ty :smiley:

1 Like

In my opinion I would say grow the one you want to use first if you can’t decide and if it’s still tuff running the thought then do one or two of each
Anyways good luck with that

1 Like

i know you could get a blueberry in that box,but i would only do one at a time… and it taste great! it also is a groovy high…lol

2 Likes

Ty both. @BIGE ya I’m not going to try n squeeze more than one in that cab. I have a batch of bag seeds that were gifted to me, that I used to learn how to grow hydroponically, in my much bigger yield machine max cab. I may try to put two autos in that one In the future. Have you grown auto blueberry before? If so do you remember the size, hieght n width?

1 Like

Not the autos but I have seen a friends one that he put outdoor ( and didn’t care for) and it was about 35cm to 40cm and just one cone bud from top to bottom

Process of elimination… @Tonyb I wouldn’t do a gold Leaf in there. They can be monsters.

Blueberry auto. You can lst a little if she starts to get too big on you.

this was done in a growzilla box blueberry
i miss that smoke! lol

3 Likes

I always lst

my autos. Doubles or triples harvest. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Stoneherbal ty man! Great help. The info on ilgm was plus or minus 80cm minus plus or minus 32 inches which from my mental math is basically saying any where from 1 inch to 64 inches lol

@BIGE nice pic big. What’s the dementions on that cab?

1 Like

same as yours,just twice as tall…

Damn niceeee. Can’t wait for these bag seeds to be done so I can get another one or two in my bigger cab.

1 Like