Starting out and need a little help along the way

More like a swamp cooler then an ac , but they work pretty danm good… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

sounds interesting, I’m gonna go look it up

@Nug-bug @TxGrowman @Rugar89 @peachfuzz @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @peachfuzz @Hogmaster @Zombo @North_East_Newbie

Just got back from Wally World and picked up 4 6inch fans. I’m adding two to my current tent and the other two to my new veg tent that’s on the way.

Also pulled my light up as far as it could get to the top of my tent and I think this is going to make the difference hopefully.

3 Likes

@Onlythebest79 a tip… Sometimes the vibration causes the clips to slip possibly damaging one of your plants. Try a zip tie or Velcro straps around the clip and bar. That way they will stay put!

What did you pay for those?

1 Like

8.84 a piece per fan

1 Like

That’s a great price so now I gotta know where lol

Nice price!
I just put my two clip–ons in as well. Will see what it does to temps in a hour or so.

Wally world

I’ve got my light at 40" from the floor. Raising it WII lower temps at the canopy (I’ve had my higher), but will the girls like it that high?

The price was a dead give away. But I missed it…

I have a 5ft tall tent and a 1200w light. Should’ve got a 6ft tall tent go figure or a smaller light for tha tent

@Onlythebest79 @bob31
My tent is 6’ 420 True watts

BINGO!
After adding the two 6" clip-ons, in just 20 mins my temp 40" under the light dropped to 80deg with the light on and the tent zipped up. Think I’m all good now! Going to go soak some seeds!

6 Likes

Don’t feel bad about your temperatures because mine have been right around 90° up to 99 during the day down into the 70s at night I have six fans blowing to carbon filters but there still happy at sucks I can’t get it down during the day

Just installed a 12,000 btu ac and all ready had a 10,000 btu just incase… :wink:
Sometimes outside temperatures reach 115 to 129 degrees… talk about heat issues… lol :wink:

1 Like

Well whenever I do it outside it gets up to 115° here with 100% humidity and shit they do fine outside they seem to be happy so far

here’s a couple of My girls now

5 Likes

How close are you to the devil’s @$$hole… ?
:wink:

1 Like

Hey @Onlythebest79 i used to live in Spring Hill man glad to see a fellow Floridian!

@TokersHaven

That’s what I’m talking about I’m in the new Tampa area. Maybe let someone link up and have a session would be nice to burn it up with someone on this site

Damn man i miss it so bad im tryimg to convince my wife to move back down there but shes worried about the work?? Been roofing for over 10 years but my little Espanol buddies have the roofing trade on lockdown down there!! Tried telling her if we were down there she’d be able to swim like 2 months ago but noooo im stuck in this shit hole common wealth of Virginia! Yuck!!! Anyone looking for a roomie with a wife 2 dogs 3 kids and 5 plants lol!!

1 Like

@Rugar89 go ahead and give me a tag too bud it seems like a couple of the 1st grows i was lookin at has well fizzled out least to say, so ive got more reading time to fill!

2 Likes