Starting out and need a little help along the way

@Countryboyjvd1971, @bob31, @Hogmaster @Onlythebest79, hey the vipar spectra 900 watt is 299, the meizhi 1200 watt runs around 325 or so… I was thinking about getting either the 1200 meizhi or another 900 watt… Then I have a conundrum because now I have to get another tent for veg and the use my 2 led lights for flower… So that would be another light purchase… Dang this is an expensive hobby!! And now @bob31 has bought the Roleadro Cob which has me thinking about that light…

2 Likes

@Zombo @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster

I paid 275 for that led light it’s on eBay right now as a sale. I’m actually thinking of buying another one just for back up purposes. You can actually get 4 of the 300w meizhi for less than the 1200w one I just bought.

1 Like

@Onlythebest79, what’s the wattage on that bad boy?.. An actual draw from outlet pls if you

1 Like

That roleandroe cob pulls 200 watts for a 400 equivalent for $99- free shipping on Amazon. I’m fixing to hang it in my tent tomorrow. I checked a few of the 600 watt LEDs and they pulled less than 200 watts.

Lights are like a lot of other things here. They will make you crazy.

I watch the guys with massive buds and do what they do!

3 Likes

Here are specs from website on that light:

Hope this helps

2 Likes

The last one didn’t load @Onlythebest79

I love all of mine

2 Likes

It’s nothing really justsize of unit again and demensions.

1 Like

K brother! Looks like a great unit. A little out of my price range but looks like it will get the job done! @Onlythebest79

@Hogmaster @bob31 @Rugar89 @Zombo @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971

Help me out here I just bought this foxfarm trio package and I don’t know where to start with this stuff. I’m not gone use full strength maybe an 1/8th at first but which one would I start with now being today starts week6 from germination?

Which one should I give them now and I won’t be switching to flower til start of week7. I’m being patient with this as I’ve read some much about time in veg that I want to make sure they getting what they need and so far I have been all natural and PHed water

It only cost 275 I’m pretty sure you have one or two in your arsenal in that price range

Grow big part for vegitative

1 Like

Is it not to late for that as they are headed to flower next week?

Gives me a minute I’ll get you their feeding chart. Recommend you follow that

1 Like

I have feeding chart already

Just follow that and you’ll be fine

Maybe start at half dose

1 Like

Do you have a TDS meter?

I haven’t been on. Watering schedule at all I’ve just been giving each of them 8 ounces in the morning and 8 ounces at night. Pretty much I’ve been watering them when I think they need it everyday.

@Onlythebest79, you need to use the schedule, I think my first deed was just the big bloom alone, but confer with the gurus pls