Absolutely bro ill do that really quick

1 Like

@bob31, taken care of brother

1 Like

Thank you sir! @Majiktoker

1 Like

My pleasure any time :smile:

2 Likes

I done the dumbest thing basically to high. I left the top zipper open on my tent and the cfm fan was pulling the cold a/c air in and dropped my temp to 67degrees. Luckily I went to check on my babies and noticed my temp dropped went to see what was wrong and the damn dang zipper was open. Shame on me but will get temp back down hopeful overnight

1 Like

67 isnā€™t that bad. Theyā€™ll be fine! @Onlythebest79

1 Like

@Zombo @MattyBear @Majiktoker. @Hogmaster @bob31 @Nug-bug @Countryboyjvd1971

Is there a transition period going from veg to flower or is there anything I need to do special before I switch to flower? That way itā€™ll cause as little stress as possible.

1 Like

From the light flip to 12/12 it generally takes 2 weeks to go into flowering. Are these regular or female seeds?

Nope just fasten your seatbelts !

1 Like

@bob31

These are bag seeds I got from some really good bud I smoke

So then I redact my answer to number two to include:

@Onlythebest79

Youā€™ll need to watch for sign of sex.

Hereā€™s a chart of the difference between a boy and a girl MJ plant.

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 what do we do if we find boy MJ plants hanging around our girls?

Grab em by the throat, pull them out back and cut their sack off? @bob31

4 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s pretty accurate. I just love it when cb tells guys what he does lmao. But Iā€™m gonna wait for him hahaha

Well said @Rugar89

@bob31

I guess itā€™s to early to tell gender but when I get home Iā€™ll take a few pics of that part of the plant and maybe you guys can tell.

Itā€™s gonna take a few days of 12/12 maybe even as much as a week or so.youre gonna need to watch them closely. But sure you can always take pics and letā€™s just take a look. That wouldnā€™t hurt. The spots you want to check are the tops where the buds will be forming! @Onlythebest79

2 Likes

Youā€™ve already heard from some of the best and most helpful folks anywhere! Come in my friend make yourself welcome and enjoy the ride.
Happy Growing :grinning:

1 Like

Iā€™m trying too Iā€™m trying to

1 Like

On way home and stopped by my supply shop and picked up this stuff. Iā€™m gone get home and do some reading on this and make an informed decision on whether Iā€™m gone use or stay natural the whole process.

Also he has this on sale for $35 is this a good deal or not? Iā€™m thinking of getting just to have

2 Likes

Lotā€™s of folks are growing here using Fox Farm soils and nutrients. They are organic and great results.

@Onlythebest79

You can search the forum for all the posts about the nutrients, but be prepared there are thousands!

You can get the Trio on e-bay for $29 shipping included. Not that much difference in price, and you didnā€™t have to wait for it.

1 Like