Starting my first grow . Advice?

Cool :sunglasses: well your lower leaves are yellowing
I start feeding once the round feeder leave real name start with a c lol
Which is usually around week one of veg myself
And I feed full strength bro not advise you to do it or not do it just what I do
I follow schedule and check runoff as I go I try to keep my ppm close to listed ppm
Best I can say judging by what I’m seeing she hungry but if you just feed her so o wouldn’t feed her again water at least once I’m between feedings with my schedule of water water feed it works out that I feed once a week on a week of
watch the new growth as long as it healthy

@Countryboyjvd1971 I’m on board brother the coyote thingys just started to turn. I thought it was because I over watered with to much nutes . I guess I’m underwatering with not enough nutes . I split about 1 gallon of water for 7 girls I know they drink a lot but I’m not sure how much to water . I guess by lifting the pot

I usually use 1/2-1 gal per 5gal pot depending on size of plants on feed days I’ll water a little first with ph water and get soil moist no run off
Them I add nutes at your size plants I’m tbinkncloser to 1/2 gal per feeding or watering should get you run off that you can check you ppm

@Countryboyjvd1971 yeah I think I’ll start with 1/2 gallon per plant they are I think 2 week of veg . I like the way you think cb. Thanks for insight I needed this info . Almost couldn’t sleep thinking I messed up bad .

Glad I could help my friend
Keep me posted on the progress
Also keep in mind about the flushing Best not to avoid them :+1:
If you don’t have the flush agent just use 3x pot size of ph water to flush also bro

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 oh yeah I will . And I’ll look online for the flush agent . But if it’s 5 gallon then water 15 gallons ? That seems like over kill lol

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Majiktoker

Under watered and hungry was the correct diagnosis . Thanks a bunch guys

1 Like

Any time @Ocean_grower 3x the pot size of ph water is the procedure I was taught when flushing with water
FYI it ensures you flushed all the bad stuff out :+1:
If you get the sledge hammer from fox farms you’ll flush a gallon of that plus 1/2 to 1 gal ph water

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Ray4x

Alright this is gonna sound stupid but on the fox farm schedule it says

1 tsp per gallon so it’s a 1:1 ratio I see it says 6 tsp nutes for one does that mean fox farm is using 6 gallon of water ?

So if I water with 1/2 gallon do I only put 1/2 tsp nutes ? For grow big and liquid thing . My math is bad

1 Like

What exactly are you looking at @Ocean_grower on schedule week or ?
Grow big is 3tsp per gallon for first couple weeks and 6 tsp per for veg ? Wahat week are you looking at

@Countryboyjvd1971 week 2 but I’m dumb I didn’t realize it was 6 tsp per gallon I thought it was 1tsp per gallon . My whole life has been a lie . Bout time I retire the rock I been sleeping under

2 Likes

Hahha your not dumb lol @Ocean_grower
We all read shyt wrong once in a while
You are smart enough to get confirmation on stylus where not sure of :+1:
So yeah on schedule everything is for 1 gallon of water so half gallon just cut amounts in half 3 becomes 1-1/2 etc .
No worries we are here to help
You get a better understanding of the nute once you use them a bit more in the beginning it’s a daunting task to learn and get comfortable with :+1:

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 haha preciate brother . I have a carbon filter I have yet to install and now my house smells pungent with a woody undertone

2 Likes

I would have a issue with that but will say my wife definitely would hahaha
And anytime I can help

Just catching up with your grow. Looks like you fimmed that one up perfectly! Looks like things are going well OG @Ocean_grower

@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Ray4x
Crappy photo but here are the girls so far

2 Likes

I do need more soil that was my first mistake of the whole grow . Don’t worry I’ll end up adding more

2 Likes

That all look happy I fold my sides down so it’s easier to water when they get a nice canopy and I try to keep about a 1 min to top of my pots
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Yep, me too one the one inch from the top of pot.

1 Like

Lol you understood that @bob31 I was just reading it and trying to figure out what I meant lmao

1 Like