Starting my first grow . Advice?

Your bedroom Ac register is in ceiling or floor bro ?

@Countryboyjvd1971 it’s on the floor sorry I forgot to mention that I moved the tent from down stairs bathroom to a spare bedroom so now the vents are on bottom . But I have the intake and exhaust on opposite sides now

1 Like

I wouldn’t get my beans anywhere else but ILGM

1 Like

@Laurap these are the only seeds I have order as I have been skeptical about buying seeds online. These girls are ilgm og kush . But I do have a couple white widow from nirvana

3 Likes

@Ray4x @Countryboyjvd1971 my fan came in and tempsnare dropping ! Now I have get more ducting so I can attach my 100 cfm fan to bring in cold air thanks y’all are the best group

2 Likes

@Ocean_grower

Happy to help.

Now only if you had like 4 more tents for all those plants! Haha :thinking:

@Ray4x or maybe seal up my windows and use the whole room ! Really thinking about doing it . It’s just me and the wife with no friends so hmm. Good idea ?

3 Likes

@Ocean_grower

After you put in all this work on the tent?!

I think down the road if you could that would be awesome. But probably a larger undertaking than you want to do right now.

@Ray4x yeah your right haha all that hassle . But once have more grows I’ll have a veg tent and flower room haha . I was such a noob thinking to do so many plants . Lesson learned do only 1-4 . But they’re growing so there’s no turning back

1 Like

@Ocean_grower

You say noob. I just say ambitious! :joy:

2 Likes

@Ray4x haha that’s a good way to look at it . How are your girls ? Recommend any good nutes , Im wanting the flower power but with this many plants I don’t think I could afford all those big bags

@Ocean_grower I glad to hear you getting this situation worked out brother
I agree with @Ray4x ambitious is the word lol
Nobody ever realizes how big they get in flower when your starting off they are so tiny at first lol
We all learn the same lesson hahahahhaha

@Countryboyjvd1971 gotta hand it you brother , the HVAC man with the plan .

1 Like

@Ocean_grower

The girls are good! I bought the General
hydroponics flora line. It was cheaper at the hydro shop by my house and the guy highly recommened it. I did some topping and LST on my girls! They seem to be really liking it.

2 Likes

Looks great @Ray4x nice LST job :+1:

1 Like

@Ray4x how does she smell . She looks awesome

@Ocean_grower

No smell yet.

1 Like

@Ocean_grower You got this all worked out now? There were like 40 posts after you tagged me and I sort of got lost trying to figure out if you figured it out?

Advice for the day.

Don’t over think it. We’re growing weeds! :palm_tree: :thumbsup::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

That makes two in two days to see y’all! Before I only saw it when I said it.
I’m in Texas and heats unbearable. I couldn’t get my temps down w/o @bob31, or @Countryboyjvd1971. Finally put in cooling tube for reflector and now temp stays around 75°. Using MH & HPS

2 Likes

@Laurap all my exes live in Texas

2 Likes