Starting First Grow Ever

They will love their new homes @Zombo And thanks for the credit. My mom taught me that trick many years ago out in the garden! Works great!

2 Likes

Itā€™s one of those things that you sayā€¦ Why didnā€™t I think of thatā€¦ @bob31

1 Like

The way I look at it is that if I canā€™t be smart I can copy the things that smart people do. (PS Iā€™m a copier! Lol)

3 Likes

Great read.
I have had similar issues in this, my first serious grow as @Zombo has had, the all of a sudden low PH, and the difficulty trying to correct it, the confusion over ā€œto feed or not to feedā€ The leaf discoloration and what the heck to do about itā€¦ etc etc.
Anyhow, Thank You Zombo for the thread. I did read it all and I have gained a bit of new information here and there and truth be told, from what I read I am I may end up with males or hermies also. I hope not. Seems when I decide it is time or opportunity to do the next thing, and after I read up on it thinking I have a grasp on what to do, then, after I do it I read something that leads me to think I just screwed the pooch on that moveā€¦ oh well, as you have said here many times, it is a learning curve. And I do have 17 more beans !!
Good luck on those WWā€™s, thatā€™s what I have going now, two of them. ā€¦
MC

3 Likes

Good luck to you as well @MindlessCorpse, thx for reding the thread

1 Like

Ok, I feel like Hillary Clinton nowā€¦ I have 3 WW from ILGM. All started under same lights, conditions etcā€¦ And it seems like one of them, upper right is s

tarting to flowerā€¦ They have been on 14/10 vegging now since sproutā€¦ ā€œWhat Happenedā€ā€¦ @Niala @bob31ā€¦ @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971ā€¦ These are photos by the way, not autos

3 Likes

@Zombo, I can see 2 reasons and a half :wink:ā€¦lolā€¦:grinning::innocent:

-Geneticā€¦ for 1 and a halfā€¦

-Mixed seedsā€¦ for the other oneā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering if I was given/sold an auto?.. Is this what your saying? @Niala

1 Like

14/10 light schedule is unusal from sprouting and some parts of genetic is playing a major role, here, imoā€¦ @Zomboā€¦

A mix in seeds is possible, however, itā€™s unlikely the case if your seeds comes from ILGMā€¦ but, hey ! No one is perfectā€¦

Thatā€™s what I am sayingā€¦ :wink: :grinning: :innocent::v:

2 Likes

So looking at them this morning, it seems like the 3 are all going into flowering stageā€¦ Not sure why, If like to hear back from others who are using the 14/10 light schedule? I have no light leaks, unless I was sent 3 autos, probably not the case?.. The package said WW Femā€¦ I bought 3 and planted all 3?..

They are just telling you they are ready brother
If you wanted to tou could switch 12-12 lol no big deal bro

1 Like

Happy Wednesday CBā€¦ These 3 WW are photosā€¦ So they switch to bloom on their own?.. They have been on 14/10 basically since right after they sprouted in my solo cupsā€¦ Almost seems like they are autos? @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

When using the 14/10 itā€™s possible the one plant is on the edge of your lights
Leds loose strength fast once your out of the main zone ? tricking her a bit just a thought
But yeah you can see signs of preflower even with photos befor switching to 12/12 @Zombo
I have a photo outdoors sheā€™s a small one but she started to flower middle of August and sheā€™s in direct sunlight my guess since sheā€™s small she was being shaded by the bigger plants and trick her into flowering early
My other outdoor plants started to flower a few weeks later
I wouldnā€™t be to concerned she looks Healthy and happy bro
And should go into full rangeflower till you switch to 12/12

1 Like

I just started my first week feed last weekā€¦ Ff trioā€¦ Iā€™m just gonna follow schedule as usualā€¦ Was surprised they started turningā€¦ Thx for feedback brother @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Anytime bro yeah just continue your feeding schedule youā€™ll be fine do worry more time to stack buds lol

1 Like

Thx as alwaysā€¦ I have fimmed an super cropped these plants and they are doing wellā€¦ One more question, sometimes I notice liquid on my leaves, not all of them some se to sweat? Best way I can explainā€¦ The liquid smells strong but I guess itā€™s some leaves transpiringā€¦ Sure you have seen this before?.. @Countryboyjvd1971

Can you guys give me suggestionsā€¦ Anyone chime in pls. Iā€™m on 14/10 light schedule. On at 6am, Off at 8pmā€¦ Iā€™m gonna move it to 12/12 but I want to doā€¦ On at 8pm and off at 8amā€¦ Do I just leave lights on all night to transition to new schedule or is it better to leave them in the dark for all those hours? @Niala @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971ā€¦ And as always, appreciate the input folks!

2 Likes

I think I would go on at 6, off at noon and then on at 8pm and off at 8am. All in one day, boom, done! @Zombo

2 Likes

Way to go :+1::ok_hand:. ā€¦ :wink::grinning: @bob31 @Zombo

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971ā€¦ Quick question if I mayā€¦when you use Sledgehammerā€¦ You mix dose per gallon, then how much do you give to each plant? I know you leave it for 30 mins but how much do you give to each plant and then how much phā€™d water to remove the sledgehammer?.. Iā€™m in 5 gallon fabric pots and have 3 WW goingā€¦ Thx for the help brother