Starting First Grow Ever

Yeah, she came out a little crooked… Also had 2 that had the seed husk still attached to Cotelydons … @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Yeah I’ve had too @Zombo and if theyvdont fall off naturally after a few days I’ll help them out a little :+1:
But they usually don’t need it

1 Like

Looking good @Zombo Just turn them a 1/4 turn every time you water and that will help them grow straight unless she is needing a little more soil to hold her up straight? Happy Sunday, Now!

2 Likes

Happy Sunday, right back at ya @bob31… That’s what I did, added more soil… These WW are growing fast… Not like the Indica, Northern Lights strain… Have a good evening brother!.. Think CB has been working a lot… Haven’t seen him around

1 Like

I’m brain dead, CB posted yesterday… Seemed like longer than that…

1 Like

I was gonna say I’ve seen a few of his posts over the last couple days but wasn’t sure when.

1 Like

@bob31 @Onlythebest79 @Countryboyjvd1971 @daz49 @Majiktoker … Good morning fellow growers… Has anyone had any experience with Terpinator? I noticed my local grow store has big old 5 gallon containers of this product, someone is buying the crap out of it… Lol… It’s suppose to enlarge oil glands I guess so more oil/THC or trichomes are produced?

1 Like

It helps produce oils in the plants increasing Terpines and terpenoids which are responsible for smell and taste my opinion didnt really help with potency overall @Zombo

2 Likes

I have not

Hey folks, these are my Northern Lights… They will be 10 weeks this Sun… All trichomes are cloudy, don’t see any amber? Well at least with my bad eyes… There is plenty of brown pistils… This plant is further along then my other one… Gave this plant 1/2 gall i water today, no more nutes for her… Gave other plant week 10 feed with gal of water… Buds are pretty big… Do you think it’s time @bob31 @Onlythebest79 @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @daz49

4 Likes

Id wait another week

1 Like

Thx bro… Should I wait for some amber or just harvest if they never come… Thinking this is Indica, maybe just cloudy trichomes will do? @Majiktoker

1 Like

did you mean to post a pic?

Never put pic up @Majiktoker

4 Likes

Forgot to @bob31

7 Likes

I was looking for trichomes but the pic is a touch fuzzy under enlargement. Great looking bud. Looks killer! @Zombo

1 Like

My camera/phone is old… But the trichomes are still cloudy mostly… I see no amber… @bob31

Heres another shot @bob31… Sorry for crappy pics

3 Likes

I have to go with what @Majiktoker said. @Zombo give it some more time! You will be glad you did!

Where I bought the seeds said 9-11 weeks? I guess they gonna take 11… No problem with me waiting, just need to master the art of the harvest… @bob31 @Majiktoker

1 Like